Paul Borresen short cycles

Northwolf

Hi again! I've been trying to find some good information on short cycles...I love 4-6 weeks. Being 4 weeks the best for me (I blast and cruise)
About a month ago I found a lot of information about Borresen and Duchaine and I'm really interested in trying something similar BUT not that crazy high dosages..

Health goes first, always...but I want to know if some of you have tried something similar to their cycles? Something like 1gram a day for two weeks

Borresen wrote some books but I can't find them. So...please guys don't think I'm crazy! I'm just trying to learn...and make some research on the subject

All the info will be appreciated!! I'm cruising at the moment...going to clean my receptors with dnp + slin and then I'll do a big blast. But as I said before...need to research first

This is the blast I was planning (not related to borresen)
  • I was thinking on something like 1-1.5 g test week
  • Dbol on 50mgs day
  • Slin 20-30 ius day
  • And maybe some tren or npp. I love both but the simple, the better

I'm personally not sure what to think of this. If you have the experience to run the blast you as mentioning I dont think you'd be asking our approval. It's not insane with the proper experience.

As for a gram a day for two weeks. That sounds insane but being an open minded and curious person I'd definitely be willing to read up on their theory on this if you find it. (Not that I'd do it)

I read the book, then sold it.

It was different that any book I read.

Try it out and see How You like his style of cycles.

The man had the degree in pharmacology.

Would you be using a short ester test like prop or perhaps test suspension?

Last edited: