Parler

superbeast

Trusted Member
I typically dont bother with social media, but joined this today.
Been hearing about it a lot so checked it out. Its pretty much the same as twitter except conservatives' are allowed an opinion too.
Lots of people i like to follow on there like Dr Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, Tucker Carlson, etc.
Kind of throws a kink in Twitters election interference plans.
The MSM is on it though. Its getting heat for being far right extremists site. LOL

I typically dont bother with social media, but joined this today.
Been hearing about it a lot so checked it out. Its pretty much the same as twitter except conservatives' are allowed an opinion too.
Lots of people i like to follow on there like Dr Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, Tucker Carlson, etc.
Kind of throws a kink in Twitters election interference plans.
The MSM is on it though. Its getting heat for being far right extremists site. LOL

Yes, because anything they can't censor is "neo nazi white supremacists"(tm).

Also: there is no social media censorship, yet right wingers have to flock to alternate platforms for some reason. I tell ya, the cognitive dissonance necessary to hold all those conflicting narratives at once is astounding.

Anyways, I will probably join parler too. It sucks that you need an account to see any posts though. That will really hold the platform back, you won't be able to embed content in other sites etc.

Yes, because anything they can't censor is "neo nazi white supremacists"(tm).

Also: there is no social media censorship, yet right wingers have to flock to alternate platforms for some reason. I tell ya, the cognitive dissonance necessary to hold all those conflicting narratives at once is astounding.

Anyways, I will probably join parler too. It sucks that you need an account to see any posts though. That will really hold the platform back, you won't be able to embed content in other sites etc.

I didnt use my real name.
it will still be monitored and you could lose a job for having the wrong opinion, same as twitter ofr facebook.
i will likely never post anything anyway. just watch.

Signed up to ThinkSpot today.
It is a site developed by Jordan Peterson and Dave Rubin.
This was copied from the homepage:
" Our mission seeks to establish an ecosystem that respects diversity of thought and challenges ideological assumptions. While our team has worked diligently to build this space, it is your hands that will ultimately shape the development and character of this community "
Should be lots of interesting discussion here.