Pareto review.

I placed an order and paid by money transfer.

I guess I will find out if it's legit soon...product is on the way.

Prices are definitely inflated so I will be going direct in the future, I was interested to try out the website (slash kinda drunk and made an impulse decision...better than some of my other impulse decisions haha). I'll post in the Opti thread with my experience.

It came quickly, I haven't started using it yet. Looks like generic grey tops but seems to get a lot of hype on all the boards.

I am trying a few different options and it's second in line.

i dont pay any taxes on my pareto orders.... are you getting it from a legit rep or a random website re seller..?

I have been running Pareto for close to a year now, the injectables I have tried are
t400 And tm101 I have Also tried the oral winstrol as well as a steady dose of aromasin , everything was good I had bloods done a couple times and test was maxed out at 52 on all tests. Estrogen was 140 and I upped aromasin dose and next bloods it was 27 . Everything else just felt good the usual tren sides mild night sweats and some trensomnia and tren cough a few times oh and I just grabbed some ralox that I have just started to early to report forsure but seems to be slightly shrinking gyno

I was just checking out the website and noticed that the prices are the exact same prices as from my rep. He does have cheaper prices for bitcoin/cash in mail but his EMT prices are same as site. Anyone else getting EMT cheaper from their sources?

I don t your useing the email that they had posted on meso it has the same prises as the site does and a discount for bitcoin

Received my order in 3 days, used the website, communication and tracking was spot on. However, would like to deal with a rep to save some $.
what i can see, i am not the only one on the "website boat" i guess ill try the same boat until i can get a wave from a rep