PARABOLAN : trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate OR hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ?

SHKilla

Whats the deal ? Ive got information online calling parabolan both of these names , are these esters of trenbolone different from eachother?

in that same vein, has anyone had any experience with it ? im thinking of running this at a low dose as a 5th cycle down the line 100-150 a week, to get a taste of the power of tren.

A common recommendation is to run Tren Ace (short ester) for your first run. That way you can cycle off a lot faster if you get unbearable sides.

My first run with tren was 100 mg / wk tren ace stacked with 400 mg / wk test prop. One of my best cycles

that seems like a reasonable way to look at it, the ace ester seems very short , personally as someone who likes taking a shot once a week, would a once a week shot of ace suffice to keep my blood levels decent?

that seems like a reasonable way to look at it, the ace ester seems very short , personally as someone who likes taking a shot once a week, would a once a week shot of ace suffice to keep my blood levels decent?

I'm afraid that's the trade-off. The short ester is best dosed every-other-day to keep levels stable. If you're averse to frequent shots, it's not a good choice. On the other hand, with the long esters you'll be in for a bad time if you get unbearable sides.

I'm lucky that I never got bad sides from tren, but I'm sure some of the vets here can chime in with their experiences. It's one of the most potent compounds you can run, and needs to be respected.

yeah with harm reduction in mind, ill go ahead and get the fast acting ester , see how my body fares, if everything seems to go good , ill likely switch to slow acting esters after a few weeks of testing the tren ace . that way I can lower my pinning frequency, considering I prefer dealing with long estered compounds pinned once a week.

The best begginer tren cycle I’ve came across would be 50mg (0.5ml) every Monday/Wednesday/Friday

this lets your level come down a tiny tiny little bit over the weekend, but levels still stay fairly stable, and you only have to pin 3x a week and it works out to 150mg which is a pretty good tren dosage for a begginer. If your lab has test phenylprop @150mg/ml then you can pin 1ml of that with your tren and it works out to 450mg test 150mg