Pandemic workouts?

Looking at a stationary bike, power rack, Olympic bar and curl bar? If I sell the living room furniture to make room!

day 1 run: this program https://www.brianmac.co.uk/longdist/tp3k.htm
day 2 playground calisthenics experiment
-7 ea leg :romanian split squat/lunge what ever with a jump. going to increase my explosiveness and symmetry if i cant lift real weights.
-7 sit ups
-7 feet elevated push ups
-3 low back extensions. dont know what they are called. hand by ears, lift feet and upper torso, rotate each elbow each direction for one rep.
-3 slow and wide pull up
repeat without rest. i leisurely add sets to periodize load. up to 21. its turned out to be really boring. when i max out will do start over with something similar with a weighted backback.
day3. yoga, rehab, prehab, mobility
repeat

I've learned how little I actually need to keep/build size as long as the intensity is there.
Workout #1 - Deadlifts, Rows, Barbell curls and Dumbell Curls.
Work out #2 - Bench Press, Over head Dumbell Presses, Dumbell Side Laterals, Dumbell close grip presses (for triceps).
Can't squat right now but the deads seems to be keeping my thighs and calves stimulated. Maybe not growing but they are not atrophying.

No single fucking fancy move to be seen. lol

day 1 run: this program https://www.brianmac.co.uk/longdist/tp3k.htm
day 2 playground calisthenics experiment
-7 ea leg :romanian split squat/lunge what ever with a jump. going to increase my explosiveness and symmetry if i cant lift real weights.
-7 sit ups
-7 feet elevated push ups
-3 low back extensions. dont know what they are called. hand by ears, lift feet and upper torso, rotate each elbow each direction for one rep.
-3 slow and wide pull up
repeat without rest. i leisurely add sets to periodize load. up to 21. its turned out to be really boring. when i max out will do start over with something similar with a weighted backback.
day3. yoga, rehab, prehab, mobility
repeat

up to 25 sets in and hour and it just too easy. got a military backpack with a camping water cube inside. weighs 45lb. going to try this with maybe triple the reps with the backpack.

day 1: 6 rounds fast as possible with 25 lb bag of water in my backpack at the kiddy playground
jumping romanian split squat 10rep ea leg
single leg hip thrusts with back on park bench 5 ea
sit ups 10
feet elevated push ups
5 wide pull ups
- add 1 rep each workout
day 2: running program
day 3: ddp yoga.lol who would have thought rednecks would do yoga? maybe if a wrestling star reinvented it. kelly starret's ready to run mobilization program.
-wish i never sold my bar and bumper weights.

I have adjustable dumbbells and a chin up bar. I have a heavy bag and a BOB for cardo.
You can do a lot with dumbbells and a good chin up bar.
I also found heavy walk walk way tile and came up with some different movements and lighter tiles for more refined movements. Body weight exercises are also better than nothing.
good luck

I have a couple 20kg kettlebells, 2x 20lb dumbbells, and some TRX straps that attach to a doorway. Surprisingly, I can get a pretty decent session in with just these. I'll admit I used to scoff a little at the TRX stuff but it's no joke for some movements.

Oh i also picked up an Oculus Quest VR headset which has some great cardio workouts. It actually has me doing cardio! LOL