Pain and Swelling

I do to. I've heard of this infection issue but I've never met anyone in real life that had one. I came to wonder which head of the triceps the people who have had infections were shooting in, where was yours?

@superbeast @biguglynewf and anyone who may know please chime in too

EDIT: I also wonder what size pins are being used or any other factor that may be causal
I was using water based Suspension and pinned in the lateral head of tricep using a 25g 5/8 needle. Got cellulitis from it, but most likely the water based Suspension was the issue.
I rarely pin tris now and would much rather pin bis to be honest

I do to. I've heard of this infection issue but I've never met anyone in real life that had one. I came to wonder which head of the triceps the people who have had infections were shooting in, where was yours?

@superbeast @biguglynewf and anyone who may know please chime in too

EDIT: I also wonder what size pins are being used or any other factor that may be causal

Mine was from poor sanitation technique. I've pinned tris a lot and never had issues.

Ok I'm embarrassed but I'll tell you what I did.
Took a shower, got out and followed my normal routine, so dry off, mouth wash, q tip ears, put on underware, then I sit down on toilet and rub antifungal cream on my poor athelete foot covered feet (working in water all day sucks for you feet), then instead of washing my hands like a smart fucking guy would, I touched to feel the meatiest part, since I had not inject my tri in a while, then injected thru the foot laden bacteria I put on my tri.

So fucking stupid. Worst part is I bet I’ve pinned out of the shower for 4 years now, never use an alcohol wipe, no issues. I use one now, lol.

Otherwise I never have an issue, but I don’t normally use water based gear.

Mine was from poor sanitation technique. I've pinned tris a lot and never had issues.

Ok I'm embarrassed but I'll tell you what I did.
Took a shower, got out and followed my normal routine, so dry off, mouth wash, q tip ears, put on underware, then I sit down on toilet and rub antifungal cream on my poor athelete foot covered feet (working in water all day sucks for you feet), then instead of washing my hands like a smart fucking guy would, I touched to feel the meatiest part, since I had not inject my tri in a while, then injected thru the foot laden bacteria I put on my tri.

So fucking stupid. Worst part is I bet I’ve pinned out of the shower for 4 years now, never use an alcohol wipe, no issues. I use one now, lol.

Otherwise I never have an issue, but I don’t normally use water based gear.

ur one crazy fuckin meat wacker!

ur one crazy fuckin meat wacker!
Worst part is at 12 pm, my arm is really painful, can’t really bend it, I know I gave cellulitis, I’m like fuck, I’ll never sleep anyways, plus I have a full days work, to off I went to emergency at the hospital. So 3 hours later, I’m home at 4:30 thinking ok, I can do this tomorrow, I can survive off 3 hours.
Oh I did survive, but fuck was I tired. Had to make 1500 lbs of sausage that day,so I lift it twice off the floor in 60 lb tubs then stuffed it all in the afternoon. I had to run full out to get it done, plus I gave a guy that waits on me to stuff to hang it, so I can’t slack.
Anyhow I use alcohol wipes now and don’t touch shit.

Decided my TRT cruise is over, so bumped my prescription test up to 200 a couple weeks ago and last night used 100mg in my tricep of nandrolone suspension i had laying around and it hurts like a mother fucker. Arm swollen. This happens every time i use any suspension shit. I dont mind the pain so much, but the swelling worries me.
I suspect it is because i used a 8mm insulin needle and didn’t get deep enough? For frequent injections i like triceps. Hard to reach my shoulders and wont do my quads except my prescription.
So i want to try again good and deep in the muscle. Would 1” be too short still? Not much extra skin in that area and think 1.5” may be too long.
Thoughts?
Did it burn when you injected?
I injected my delt once and it was burning while injecting.
could not move my arm, wipe my ass, put a tshirt on. however the pain stopped after I slept for some reason. I figured it would last a few days

if it burns while I inject it, I stop and pin somewhere else

Did it burn when you injected?
I injected my delt once and it was burning while injecting.
could not move my arm, wipe my ass, put a tshirt on. however the pain stopped after I slept for some reason. I figured it would last a few days

if it burns while I inject it, I stop and pin somewhere else

No problem during the injection. Pain, swelling and redness lasted days but good now.
Been using every day since, just a bit deeper and no issues. Little tenderness for a day or so but nothing too bad.

So thought i would try this in my calves this morning. Fuck me.
Sad part is i will most likely do the other one tomorrow just so my limp is even on both sides. 😁

So thought i would try this in my calves this morning. Fuck me.
Sad part is i will most likely do the other one tomorrow just so my limp is even on both sides. 😁

You savage haha glutes, quads or shoulders only for this guy lol may I ask what got you into spot injections?

running tnt blend and test e.
I did the test e no matter where delt or shoulder redness and swelling and pain not the day of but day 2-4, did my quad and that was a week of annoyance. but the tnt quad or delt no issue.
So right now i am going to use my test e shots in my delts and quads the tnt blend. I am assuming the BA in the test e was too high of a concentration.
I remember maybe 2015 i had some t400 and did a glute shot oh man it took 7 days for me to be able to sit on my ass lol