Oysters

superbeast

Trusted Member
I used to eat cans of smoked oysters a lot but stopped for some reason.
Recently started buying them again and was looking for some info on zinc content but then after reading the nutrition info i saw these are high in zinc, selenium and copper, plus packed with other good stuff. I had no idea.

Way back when I was young, my dad would eat smoked oysters, they were kinda gross, but my dad liked them, so we thought it was cool.
The last time I ate them, we had eaten. KFC and then the smoked oysters, I believe I just have had a touch of the flu, but I barfed up the KFC and oysters. And damn even to this day 40 years later I can still remember how it tasted coming up.
I tried to eat them later in life, but just couldn’t do it, lol.

Way back when I was young, my dad would eat smoked oysters, they were kinda gross, but my dad liked them, so we thought it was cool.
The last time I ate them, we had eaten. KFC and then the smoked oysters, I believe I just have had a touch of the flu, but I barfed up the KFC and oysters. And damn even to this day 40 years later I can still remember how it tasted coming up.
I tried to eat them later in life, but just couldn’t do it, lol.
That’s how I felt about ranch dressing bad experience could never take it after.

That’s how I felt about ranch dressing bad experience could never take it after.
funny how one bad experience with a food can mess you for life. I was eating a pasta dish in my 20's with a lot of long onions, one got caught in my throat and threw up. To this day, the smell of onions makes me nauseous. I hate them.