Our humble gym

faller

So here's our little gym. We set it up about a year and a half ago in the ensuite right after the mother in law moved out . A few months after we had set up the gym our Son's family needed to rent a more secure home, with the market the way it was their home could have been sold out from under them at any time and good luck trying to find a place to rent for a family of 5 so my wife came up with the idea of renting the main house which has 4 bedrooms to the kids and her and I move downstairs which has one bedroom. There was no way we were going to remove the gym so our living room is the gym.

It's nothing fancy but it is very functional. Oh and I don't have a paper so I posted up my calendar lol. If that's not acceptable I'll grab one and post it up

Attachments

• IMG_0378.JPG
    IMG_0378.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0374.JPG
    IMG_0374.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0373.JPG
    IMG_0373.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0376.JPG
    IMG_0376.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 58
  • rsz_img_0377.jpg
    rsz_img_0377.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 31
Nice!! I love your trap bar
Our son in-law bought that for my wife because of an issue she has with her back (nothing serious) she can no longer do squats the weight pressing down kills her. It works amazingly well for her. I tried using it for trap work but I find the grip span a bit too wide to get an effective workout.