Other compounds on just trt

vancitybb

Trusted Member
Anyone run any other compounds stacked with only your trt dose? Would that provide enough of a test base to make it worthwhile? For example, add primo + calorie deficit for a slow/sustained cut. Or maybe run tbol for 4 wks to break a plateau.

Mostly just curious...

Anyone run any other compounds stacked with only your trt dose? Would that provide enough of a test base to make it worthwhile? For example, add primo + calorie deficit for a slow/sustained cut. Or maybe run tbol for 4 wks to break a plateau.

Mostly just curious...

Hey Bro,
Let's just keep this between you and me so nobody freaks out but sometimes I run stuff without any test at all. Shhhhh...

100mg/week of Mast is what I'm liking. Primo might be good but I'd want to run that higher so then IMO it wouldn't be TRT doses anymore but more like a cruise/blast.

100mg/week of Mast is what I'm liking. Primo might be good but I'd want to run that higher so then IMO it wouldn't be TRT doses anymore but more like a cruise/blast.
What benefits are you getting from the mast at that dose Flex?

Mostly just curious...

To offer an opinion on this thread, I have several questions:
your age?
How long on TRT?
Is your dosage completely dialed in? (Meaning do you know what happens by feel and blood work when you increase the dose even 10 mg up or down)
What is your goal?

There are many options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
To offer an opinion on this thread, I have several questions:
your age?
How long on TRT?
Is your dosage completely dialed in? (Meaning do you know what happens by feel and blood work when you increase the dose even 10 mg up or down)
What is your goal?

There are many options.

I am in my early 40s, been on TRT for close to 3.5 years. IMO my dose is on the low side, and it's topical gel. Unfortunately that's the best I can do with my current doc. What he considers a "healthy range" doesn't line up with my own ideas (I would consider it "low normal"). I'll need to stop by his office to get my bw to share specific numbers w you guys.

I know my body fairly well, especially impact on libido and lethargy.

I'm actually on a blast right now: 200 test p eod and 60 tbol ed. That's the highest I've ever run test. I'm going to send off for BW toward the end of this week (started my blast 1 week ago). If estrogen comes back high I'll be adding an AI. My goal with this blast is to add bulk and strength.

As to my original question, I'd be looking to cut after gaining mass on my current blast. Maybe some var and primo. Protect my lean gains while dieting down.

I know we run test on any cycle to compensate for natural shutdown, and that should be a non-issue w a trt dose...

I'd love to hear your thoughts @Oldguyjiujitsu , you seem to be the TRT guru around these parts (y)

I am in my early 40s, been on TRT for close to 3.5 years. IMO my dose is on the low side, and it's topical gel. Unfortunately that's the best I can do with my current doc. What he considers a "healthy range" doesn't line up with my own ideas (I would consider it "low normal"). I'll need to stop by his office to get my bw to share specific numbers w you guys.

I know my body fairly well, especially impact on libido and lethargy.

I'm actually on a blast right now: 200 test p eod and 60 tbol ed. That's the highest I've ever run test. I'm going to send off for BW toward the end of this week (started my blast 1 week ago). If estrogen comes back high I'll be adding an AI. My goal with this blast is to add bulk and strength.

As to my original question, I'd be looking to cut after gaining mass on my current blast. Maybe some var and primo. Protect my lean gains while dieting down.

I know we run test on any cycle to compensate for natural shutdown, and that should be a non-issue w a trt dose...

I'd love to hear your thoughts @Oldguyjiujitsu , you seem to be the TRT guru around these parts (y)

Thanks... I am no expert but do believe I understand my body pretty good in terms of TRT

Here is some of my current thinking.

At this age I believe more in slow steady sustainable gains (through slight cal increases) followed by a recom where I make improvements to measurements with no change in weight or cals

My base is my max test without an ai (100 mg) and this puts my free test around 600. When I hit a plateau I have been adding low dosage ai for 6 weeks (.25 Adex or 6.25 asin weekly) to 110-120 mg test. This drives free test up over 800. Also drops my E2 from 25 pg/ml to around 18-20. I get stronger(which I keep) and leaner. I will do this moving forward once or twice per year (doing it right now)

Once per year I like a TRT boost. Last year I boosted to 200mg test (I respond quite well to that level) but require an AI and I don’t like how ai makes me feel to stay on it 12+ weeks

Here soon (had some delays....life) I will do 100 test plus 150-200 primo. That should be equivalent anabolic‘s to 200 mg test without needing an AI plus primo should reduce SHGB.

Lots of people like 1:1 ratio test/Mast. This I have not done personally as My though is that if mast does 80% of what primo does with 20% more chance of sides...just do primo. BUT at this time that is just a hypothesis. Like I say many TRTers on here like this combo. (I will try it at some point)

The last option is DHB. It’s very interesting as a low dosage safe compound for TRTers. I am watching some of the logs on here to form an opinion but not enough data available yet.

The true proof is in the results. I will be posting up some pics and stats in the next week or so of my last year‘s progress.

Feel free to grill me...Cheers