ordering peptides and sarms from alibaba

Evil Spock

Trusted Member
ive been ordering from albaba because the price is good and regional buyers are just getting their stuff from china anyway. i wouldn't bother with sarms at retail prices. i know you are supposed to haggle with them over price but i didnt want to have them cutting the stuff and i wanted them to make an effort to insure delivery. i picked the suppliers based on years on alibaba and number of orders.
from Xi'an Lyphar Biotech Co., Ltd. i ordered 20gr of sarms/ppar. got in mail 20 days later. would have got earlier but they delayed shipping because i wasnt answering stupid questions they were emailing me about the order.
next order was from Wuhan Vanz Pharm Inc. for a box of tb500 and a box of bpc157. took them 5 days to ship. and its been 13 day in shipping. looks like ive lost the order. been 5 days in customs. ill update if i get it later.
my last order was from xian lyphar again for sr9009. got in in 19 days.
thing i learned you might need to know:
spaming isnt poor business practice but if you have a order in process, youll want to read all your email, just in case.
alibaba forbids shipping of powders and vials of peptides together so no point trying to find a supplier of both for a single order.
they insist even after being instructed that these items are not forbidden in canada, they put fake labels on.
they may ask for a lot of permissions youll have to say yes to anyway because you already paid and want to get your order.
after the order is complete they come after you for good ratings like the company is holding their children hostage. maybe ill ask for tit pics.

A lot of permissions....for what?Powder in a vial would be more difficult to verify I assume.

they asked my shipping details even though they had them with payment and its in my profile, asked to change name and value of product, now they are harassing me to leave 5 star review even though i havent used the product

they asked my shipping details even though they had them with payment and its in my profile, asked to change name and value of product, now they are harassing me to leave 5 star review even though i havent used the product
I guess you have to at this point.

That is all standard practice with them. We do a lot of business with China as for a side job. Culturally their definition of how customer service works is different than ours. They can get very pushy and will blacklist you over the stupidest things.

For example usually we just buy fabric, but when my wife bought some popular face creams that are banned due to ingredients they renamed them and a there were a few other legal things they renamed for some reason. Possibly due to tariffs or copyright maybe dunno?

The Chinese are very different than westerners. It is very difficult for us to understand their habits and ways they deal with things.

You get to understand things better though. But at first a lot of it feels like pressure, intimidation, pushy, etc.... and then.... sometimes it is. Lol!

Different culture entirely.

ok so fedex is holding my tb500 and bpc157 until i send them proof of payment, information about vender and my entended end use.
any good suggestions i can send them as end use?

ok so fedex is holding my tb500 and bpc157 until i send them proof of payment, information about vender and my entended end use.

Most do not realize courier companies can and do open packs. In my opinion take this as a loss.

Ugl's have experience bringing stuff in. The guy selling to an individual cares a lot less about you getting your products then they do when sending to a ugl that buys large and many times from them

So folks in my humble opinion in most cases in the long run the risk doing it yourself is not worth the amount you save.

They are research peptides, legal in canada. Tell them your a chemist.or some shit.lol

Most do not realize courier companies can and do open packs. In my opinion take this as a loss.

Ugl's have experience bringing stuff in. The guy selling to an individual cares a lot less about you getting your products then they do when sending to a ugl that buys large and many times from them

So folks in my humble opinion in most cases in the long run the risk doing it yourself is not worth the amount you save.
Each to their own but couldn’t agree more Bull!

i got my peptides this week. would have been here much earlier if they just put the proper manifest and cost on the package.
i must respond to the people who said ordering direct from china wasnt a good idea. i paid almost 1/3 of what it would cost in canada. there was no risk since these are unregulated product and are sold on public web sites and peptides purchased in any useful amounts are expensive.

i got my peptides this week. would have been here much earlier if they just put the proper manifest and cost on the package.
i must respond to the people who said ordering direct from china wasnt a good idea. i paid almost 1/3 of what it would cost in canada. there was no risk since these are unregulated product and are sold on public web sites and peptides purchased in any useful amounts are expensive.
Hey bro I’ve got some serious injuries that have not healed for many years even though I did not workout and would really like to try peptides to heal. How much did it run you? Also, could you please PM me the company you dealt with on Alibaba?

Hey bro I’ve got some serious injuries that have not healed for many years even though I did not workout and would really like to try peptides to heal. How much did it run you? Also, could you please PM me the company you dealt with on Alibaba?

this will be the first experiment. never used tb or bcp before. Wuhan Vanz Pharm Inc