Optimum nutrition clearance

Rocky

Trusted Member
Saw this deal if anyone needs protein
I’m always checking the clearance section on supplementsource.ca even though I don’t workout anymore, sometimes there’s stuff that’s too cheap to pass up like vitamins or quest bars, it’s usually expired or almost expired though

saw some optimum nutrition protein, I don’t workout and debated getting some but probably wont

its $50 for almost 8lbs for optimum nutrition gold standard, expired in nov though
Don’t think I’ve seen it this cheap in a while

https://www.supplementsource.ca/product_p/on-100-gs-whey-764c.htm

They have hydrowhey for $35 for a 4lb tub on clearance too but it’s only in strawberry and i remember I tried it once and it tasted like chemicals

Supplementsource always has good deals and are my go to for most supplements.
Thanks for the heads up @Rocky

I just stopped buying workout supplements recently, like protein/amino acids. It seem they always go on sale when I do

I wish they had a larger vitamins/mineral selection, my go to is fitshop.ca for that. If you sign up to their newsletter they have 30-35% off coupon codes for holidays/sales. Problem is fitshop.ca doesn’t have as much workout supplements

They’re sold out a lot but sometimes it’s a great deal

I just stopped buying workout supplements recently, like protein/amino acids. It seem they always go on sale when I do

I wish they had a larger vitamins/mineral selection, my go to is fitshop.ca for that. If you sign up to their newsletter they have 30-35% off coupon codes for holidays/sales. Problem is fitshop.ca doesn’t have as much workout supplements

I’ll check it out and good info sir!

Cool, thanks. FWIW my go to for last few years for non workout supps has been vitamart.ca but I will be checking out fitshop. I use canadian protein for most powders and workout stuff.