Optican HGH (opti's)

Well fellas all I can say is Optis are definitely one of the best genericsi I have used. Been using them for the past 7 months straight. Started at 2i.u and up to 4.iu. Skin benefits and sleep quality has been very good. They have kept me lean and have been able to let my sweet tooth roam lol. Service was top knotch. Answered with in hours and always had my product within 3 days of ordering. Very happy with Optis.

Well fellas all I can say is Optis are definitely one of the best genericsi I have used. Been using them for the past 7 months straight. Started at 2i.u and up to 4.iu. Skin benefits and sleep quality has been very good. They have kept me lean and have been able to let my sweet tooth roam lol. Service was top knotch. Answered with in hours and always had my product within 3 days of ordering. Very happy with Optis.

What major change did you see going from 2 to 4? How many weeks in did you make the switch?
I have a bad sugar craving right now, trying to control it as best as I can, but a pint of ice cream and chocolate sounds real good right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What major change did you see going from 2 to 4? How many weeks in did you make the switch?
I have a bad sugar craving right now, trying to control it as best as I can, but a pint of ice cream and chocolate sounds real good right now

I went from 2ius to 4ius after about 3 months. Once hitting 4ius I did have some sides like numbness in feet and hands. Nothing too bad but I am using them more for cosmetic at this point. Couldn’t imagine what they would be like at 8 plus ius. Want to ride it out at this level for another few months at least as I am content with my progress thus far.
P.s just got home from the Dairy Queen lol.

I went from 2ius to 4ius after about 3 months. Once hitting 4ius I did have some sides like numbness in feet and hands. Nothing too bad but I am using them more for cosmetic at this point. Couldn’t imagine what they would be like at 8 plus ius. Want to ride it out at this level for another few months at least as I am content with my progress thus far.
P.s just got home from the Dairy Queen lol.

So the craving doesn’t go away at all lol??

At what dose/caloric intake should one worry about gh gut? I am 220 lbs with a 28-30 waist and want to keep that

So I've been using Opti's (grey tops) for approximately 3 months now, slowly working up to 3iu's on my way to 4 and figured I could drop a review now....

Firstly I should state that this is my first time running GH. So you may choose to take what I say with a pinch of salt. Initially was reluctant to buy "generic" GH as generally generics are widely thought of as being junk but having spoke to a few vets & doing plenty research opti's seemed like the real deal.

Currently loving them. Leaning out nicely even when diet has been a bit sloppy. Sleep has been great, bags have also disappeared from eyes. Overall feeling awesome and super healthy.

In terms of sides, the fucking tiredness is brutal.... could nap at any given time, lol. Also noticed tingling in hands and feet quite frequently especially during the night.

Current dosing is 2iu's fasted prior to cardio then keep the fast going for a few hrs, then another 1iu PWO.

I will be picking up some more.
Hi @ABMonkey - you are finding numb/tingling at 2-3 IU per day? I must be lucky as I hear people say the same with Geno's and they don't do that to me at all. Same with Sero, again nope. You say especially at night - how much do you weight and how tall are you? Interesting it is worse at night and curious if that is due to size and not the HGH.

thanks,
GR

No. It depends on what dose you're using.

The advice I was given, if you're exceeding 4iu's/day then you may have to look into insulin. There are other options too such as Metformin and Berberine.
Same I was told but the number was 3 IU. Anything over that amount and your run the risk of major insulin sensitivity issues. Doesn't matter what dose I run, I monitor my glucose as no one is identical and no rules applies to everyone. That being said I would never give out insulin advice and if you decide to take it, seek professional advice and follow it. You can do serious harm if your not experienced.

Hi @ABMonkey - you are finding numb/tingling at 2-3 IU per day? I must be lucky as I hear people say the same with Geno's and they don't do that to me at all. Same with Sero, again nope. You say especially at night - how much do you weight and how tall are you? Interesting it is worse at night and curious if that is due to size and not the HGH.

thanks,
GR
Yes I was GR. Funnily enough it's disappeared now and I'm using more, currently using 2ius of sero and 2ius of opti.

I'm 6'3 and 240lbs.

Same I was told but the number was 3 IU. Anything over that amount and your run the risk of major insulin sensitivity issues. Doesn't matter what dose I run, I monitor my glucose as no one is identical and no rules applies to everyone. That being said I would never give out insulin advice and if you decide to take it, seek professional advice and follow it. You can do serious harm if your not experienced.
Yeah I'm monitoring it too, infact my coach insists on being sent fasted BG every check in. Mine is all good, if that changes I will start Berberine.

thanks,
GR
Since there's a congregation of GH users here ill ask....

Any of you experienced headaches from GH? Had mild headaches over the past few days and the only thing that has changed was the GH and the GH dose last week. Coach seems to think it might be body acclimating to new water weight (I'm holding a lot of water right now)

Any of you experienced headaches from GH? Had mild headaches over the past few days and the only thing that has changed was the GH and the GH dose last week. Coach seems to think it might be body acclimating to new water weight (I'm holding a lot of water right now)
Nope, never had a headache or side effect from GH. I have only used scrip and never over 3 IU/day.

I got tight hands, sometimes not feel quite right but no headaches, mind you i never get headaches, even super hung over.

I’ve never used hgh before but as I’m getting older it’s becoming more intriguing. If I started running 3iu per day would that be good for improved muscle recovery? I’d like to run the highest dose without any stomach/waist size increase.

I’ve never used hgh before but as I’m getting older it’s becoming more intriguing. If I started running 3iu per day would that be good for improved muscle recovery? I’d like to run the highest dose without any stomach/waist size increase.

I’m not sure the exact dose you’d need. My guess is anywhere from 2-4iu a day.

But I’m almost positive your not going to see distended stomach/waist issues unless you start slamming slin as well.

what’s the longest any of you have stayed on hgh? I’ve been on Optis for 7 months now. From what I understand you should always come off for a period of time for safety reasons? How do you all feel about that?

what’s the longest any of you have stayed on hgh? I’ve been on Optis for 7 months now. From what I understand you should always come off for a period of time for safety reasons? How do you all feel about that?
Depends on your dose. If you’re on 2-3iu a day I would never come off if I could afford it. My last time I ran hgh i ran it 10iu EOD during a bulk and it was a game changer. Felt and looked amazing.

Depends on your dose. If you’re on 2-3iu a day I would never come off if I could afford it. My last time I ran hgh i ran it 10iu EOD during a bulk and it was a game changer. Felt and looked amazing.
I understand on low dose and affordability but what about long term safety? I’d stay on it too but from a safety standpoint is it not risky to do so?

it can due to systemic water pressure, could be raising BP and downstream affect. if you actually look at all the symptoms HGH can have, there are so may every body is different and on a biological level your body is always in a influx changing weekly and many things can compound the symptoms.

it can due to systemic water pressure, could be raising BP and downstream affect. if you actually look at all the symptoms HGH can have, there are so may every body is different and on a biological level your body is always in a influx changing weekly and many things can compound the symptoms.
Yeah I dropped the dose and they went away, as did a bunch of the water retention.

Yeah I dropped the dose and they went away, as did a bunch of the water retention.
stay at the dose that gives you no symptoms for 2 weeks and go back up again by 1-2iu to find your sweet spot. may have to go up and down a few times and just settle for a dose that you can sustain.