Opti-Mum

So I have been running the grey tops for 30 days and admit I am really pleased. I have more energy, I recover faster from my training and whether others agree or not I do have a more peaceful sleep. Waking alert even if I have had less than my normal 7hrs.

Considering how quickly, easily and how open the communication is. I will continue to use them for a 12 month period minimum.

I got mine today as well! Highly professional service and quick to respond. Canada post delayed my delivery by couple of weeks but that’s just how Canada post works. Looking forward to using it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine today as well! Highly professional service and quick to respond. Canada post delayed my delivery by couple of weeks but that’s just how Canada post works. Looking forward to using it!

A couple of weeks???? Really??? My order from opti is stuck in montreal since feb 4th !! Starting to feel itchy as all other packages are coming in !! Guessing this is normal !!

Yeah man! It was sent through Express shipping but the package didn’t even move for 12 days and then got delivered in 2 days. Canada post is just awful

A couple of weeks???? Really??? My order from opti is stuck in montreal since feb 4th !! Starting to feel itchy as all other packages are coming in !! Guessing this
A couple of weeks???? Really??? My order from opti is stuck in montreal since feb 4th !! Starting to feel itchy as all other packages are coming in !! Guessing this is normal !!
Lots of this going on right now but they allway show up at some point am in the east I wait for almost every but it all ways shows up , sucks but you will get it

Lots of this going on right now but they allway show up at some point am in the east I wait for almost every but it all ways shows up , sucks but you will get it
I really do hope they make it ! Good chance i was stacking those grey tops ! Nobody wants to run out ! Will be patient on it for sure

I here ya man I got no patients ether I was pretty worried a few time but it all ways ended up getting here

I agree it’ll come just takes time. I also had another package being delivered through Canada post during the same time and that go delayed as well, but ended up getting here eventually

Yup, i had an order from another provider. Was stuck for 2 weeks in ONT, then boom away it went. BUT, i have lost several packs as well, disappeared without a trace, i do not trust nor respect CP. If they aren't putting my mail in the wrong box, or redirecting mistakenly, they lose shit often. Not what it once was.
2 packs within 2 weeks, gone without a trace. Not related to gym gear, but other items that were important. OK, im done ranting...

I here ya man I got no patients ether I was pretty worried a few time but it all ways ended up getting here
I’m not patient. Last time I ordered something from Europe, I freaked out and got paranoid. I was messaging on here for advice a lot about it. I honestly thought police was going to knock on my door and put handcuffs on me, it was scary.

I’m not patient. Last time I ordered something from Europe, I freaked out and got paranoid. I was messaging on here for advice a lot about it. I honestly thought police was going to knock on my door and put handcuffs on me, it was scary.
I remember reading that did you get your package

I had a lesson in Canada Post up fuckerey just this past few weeks myself. It has been a trudge to get this sorted out.

Now that I know the drill I will be more aware in the future. I missed my chance to pick up my package without knowing it!!

The rep is awesome and is helping on their end.

I have become patient.

Really its all gravy.

Half the world wakes hungry with no place to live every day.

I'm gonna complain cause my GH is late??

I had a lesson in Canada Post up fuckerey just this past few weeks myself. It has been a trudge to get this sorted out.

Now that I know the drill I will be more aware in the future. I missed my chance to pick up my package without knowing it!!

The rep is awesome and is helping on their end.

I have become patient.

Really its all gravy.

Half the world wakes hungry with no place to live every day.

I'm gonna complain cause my GH is late??
Good point

I'm pretty eager to try this stuff.

The only time in the past I've ran "hgh" was a generic and it was almost surely fake.
However..i did see "gains" from it via placebo affect. I was all amped up to finally be on growth that I made doubley sure to squeeze in all my fasted am cardio, and have my diet perfect.

Once I get some of the aforementioned kits in this thread I'll be able to really discover what ive been missing.

Very excited for all these new things in the next few months. I have a great feeling about it.
-real hgh lol
-injectable l-carnitine
-yohimbine
-low test high nandralone

Very excited for all these new things in the next few months. I have a great feeling about it.
-real hgh lol
-injectable l-carnitine
-yohimbine
-low test high nandralone
Happy you're adding a low-dose test in there ;) You don't want to end up like I did on a tren-only cycle and crying to a horror movie LOL

Happy you're adding a low-dose test in there ;) You don't want to end up like I did on a tren-only cycle and crying to a horror movie LOL
I liked the idea of trying a 1970s cycle with deca only but the more I thought about it the more I felt I need atleast a bare minimum tiny test dose of 150mg/week or so.

So Canada Post never recovered the package. I never received it.

I had been previously told that it was sent back to the original shipping warehouse in Alberta since I had not arrived to pick it up when it was returned to them.

They took my address and phone number. They confirmed the package was in Alberta. That it would now return to Warehouse Maple Ridge.

I went back 2 more times and all they said was it is on its way.

After my final visit to the warehouse the supervisor made a 180 degree change on the packages missing status. They now stated the sender addressed it incorrectly and I need to have the sender replace it.

Ultimately, they absolutely screwed up.

Things I cannot control file.

All good its replacement is on its way and I am now one of the hoard of disgruntled CP users!! Not an exclusive club I planned to join.

BTW the rep was great. No complaints here.