opinion - best muscle building SARM

Agreed! I’m currently running LGD 3303/S23 and using MK677 (not a SARM). I have always ran AAS but this time around I thought I would try blasting with SARMs. Been very impressed with growth. Almost like my body needed something different to trigger a growth response. Amazing pumps and very full rounded look. So far so good....

Agreed! I’m currently running LGD 3303/S23 and using MK677 (not a SARM). I have always ran AAS but this time around I thought I would try blasting with SARMs. Been very impressed with growth. Almost like my body needed something different to trigger a growth response. Amazing pumps and very full rounded look. So far so good....

I've heard good things from LGD
Might add it to my stack in a few weeks.
Just to try it out...
Depends on how my 1 month bloods look lol.
I'm running a few compounds and indint want to go too crazy until I know I'm healthy.

Thanks for the info!

Hi @therealj - I agree, if your not a regular AAS user, Sarms are good. Even if you , they may have their place. I found my first run with rad 140 as good as a mild oral. All that being said - they are more expensive, and the most disconcerting fact is the unknown.
We know through the medical field what happens when you take 100-200 mg of test a week for 10 years, most Sarms are all days to week studies. I probably could have got more from the Sarms but I would never run one for more than a month or 6 weeks.