Only 2 different AAS possibility, what would it be for you?

Havnt tried primo in about 8 years. Last time I gave it a shot I ran it at a gram a week I wasnt really impressed at all. Was the biggest hit on my hairnline ever. That's when I started rocking the bald look.

I'd love to pick tren for the sakes of this topic as its the nector of the gods in my book. But I'll have to say masteron as I do run mast year round pretty much

Havnt tried primo in about 8 years. Last time I gave it a shot I ran it at a gram a week I wasnt really impressed at all. Was the biggest hit on my hairnline ever. That's when I started rocking the bald look.

I'd love to pick tren for the sakes of this topic as its the nector of the gods in my book. But I'll have to say masteron as I do run mast year round pretty much

Really? Was it legit primo? I thought it was easy on the hairline..? FML there goes my next cycle plan lol.

Tren. at around 125mg/wk. I just absolutely LOVE the stuff. I actually feel like a normal human male on it. Just aggressive enough, stronger, more outgoing, much better sex etc. Just with a good prolactin inhibitor.

I cook. I'm used to the sweats. And I've been a career insomniac my entire life. I have a good source for etizolam, so I never have to worry about the tren insomnia.
Etizolam??

Really? Was it legit primo? I thought it was easy on the hairline..? FML there goes my next cycle plan lol.

Without actually having it tested I can only assume it was legit. Was from a reputable source from which I never had issues regarding any products. It is not easy on the hairline at least not at that dose. But the again looking at my family tree I was definitely screwed eventually with MPB. That particular cycle just made them fall out at warp speed

Sounds like maybe you had mast? Sometimes a shady source will label mast as primo since the results are somewhat similar.

Sounds like maybe you had mast? Sometimes a shady source will label mast as primo since the results are somewhat similar.
Was wondering that too, but then he said he runs mast year-round so I assume he'd recognize it...

Is it more for getting to sleep or staying asleep? For me falling asleep is no problem it’s more getting a restful 7-8 hrs of sleep and waking up a numerous amount of times

Is it more for getting to sleep or staying asleep? For me falling asleep is no problem it’s more getting a restful 7-8 hrs of sleep and waking up a numerous amount of times
Personally I find it better for getting to sleep than actually staying asleep. I suffer from fairly bad insomnia and I’ve tried Just about all types of sleeping medication and I find none really allows me a full rested sleep unfortunately. My insomnia is especially troublesome when I’m on high Test or any steroid for that matter

About to switch over to tren ace and give that a go and see how the sides are with that. Currently using tren e and have never tried ace. Hoping sides are less with ace???

About to switch over to tren ace and give that a go and see how the sides are with that. Currently using tren e and have never tried ace. Hoping sides are less with ace???
I can’t use Tren anymore unfortunately because as I’ve aged I can’t tolerate the sides.
At least with Ace it clears your system much more quickly in case sides become intolerable. I personally get same sides from both E and Ace, but it’s worth a try brother!

I can’t use Tren anymore unfortunately because as I’ve aged I can’t tolerate the sides.
At least with Ace it clears your system much more quickly in case sides become intolerable. I personally get same sides from both E and Ace, but it’s worth a try brother!
Is it safe to assume the insomnia + night sweats is what bothers you most on tren? Not a good compound to run if you already struggle with sleep issues!