on the learning curve

granpa1959

Never say never!
Trusted Member
Hey folks;

Thank you for all the reviews I had an opportunity to read prior to becoming a contributing member.

I have never been on any type of steroid or testosterone cycle before and I am learning my way around.

My research was thorough, I am having Blood work done and regular advice from medical professionals(doctor and pharmacist).

I have purchased a "Beginner" 12 week Test Cyp cycle 500 mg weekly split into 2 IM's and I purchased all Syn pharma products including the PCT and Arimidex.

The fellow I made the purchase from is being incredibly helpful.

I have no baseline personal experience to compare it to. If I look at the fellow helping me out on this then I am off to a very good start.

By keeping an ongoing log I plan to post and review on Syn Pharma and my progress (or not) regularly during the cycle.

Does anyone else have experiences from a similar cycle that I might form and opinion from?

Secondly...I cant find most of the labs posted on in the reviews. I am not a total techno peasant so should not find it this difficult to track down there sites.

Grandpa.

I don’t want to spoil the experience for you.
But I will tell you this.
You won’t turn into a road raging monster.
Your nipples may hurt, don’t bother using an anti estrogen product until week 3 if you are going to use one. I myself wait till my nipples hurt.
You don’t get gyno instantly, you will know before hand, trust me.

Besides that fucking enjoy, you only get one first cycle, it’s a cool experience.

Hey folks;

Thank you for all the reviews I had an opportunity to read prior to becoming a contributing member.

I have never been on any type of steroid or testosterone cycle before and I am learning my way around.

My research was thorough, I am having Blood work done and regular advice from medical professionals(doctor and pharmacist).

I have purchased a "Beginner" 12 week Test Cyp cycle 500 mg weekly split into 2 IM's and I purchased all Syn pharma products including the PCT and Arimidex.

I have no baseline personal experience to compare it to. If I look at the fellow helping me out on this then I am off to a very good start.

By keeping an ongoing log I plan to post and review on Syn Pharma and my progress (or not) regularly during the cycle.

Does anyone else have experiences from a similar cycle that I might form and opinion from?

Secondly...I cant find most of the labs posted on in the reviews. I am not a total techno peasant so should not find it this difficult to track down there sites.

Grandpa.
Yes. Check the links in my sig.

Hey folks;

Grandpa.

Your getting regular advice from your doctor/pharmacist about UGL steroids your taking?

Reactions: 3ml
Hey folks;

Grandpa.
Good for you for telling your doctor, they will help monitor your health. At your age, it is even more important that a doctor knows what you are doing. Yes, I ran many test only compounds with great results. Per @Sorbate - you may not explode but I will be surprised if you don’t gain 10-20 lbs of muscle. If you already have low test - your gains may be more. I use to run 8 week test cyp or enanthate pyramid cycles and my max Per week was 400 mg and I always gained 10-15 lbs. Diet, rest, and the training is the most important. I’m a little younger than you and only recently ran two compounds together albeit at very low dosages - I have always been a one only type person.
Best of luck and let us know how you get a long. Lots of people here to help with any questions.

To clarify. I have had pre-cycle blood work done. This included Thyroid function, Testosterone level, Iron etc.. I would have to review the last 2 tests to remember them all.

My doctor and pharmacist know what am doing.

I have only just started the cycle (2 weeks).

I do see my doctor regularly and will check in with her.

I will do f/u BW and doctor visit if I notice any real differences that concern me.

does this help?

Advice. Eat big. Train big. Your first cycle is always the best even with what you are taking. You will be impressed. How old are you grandpa

Just be careful of the dreaded Dex bounce back.
Like Sorbate said, take it easy on the AI.
Dont panic if you feel sore nipples or get a bunch of sides.
Personally, .5 Dex plummets my estrogen.
I keep a couple tabs of Pharma on stand by.. in case of emergencies.. but Aromasin treats me better
All of our bodies are different.
Nice and easy my friend
Welcome to the show!

Just be careful of the dreaded Dex bounce back.
Like Sorbate said, take it easy on the AI.
Dont panic if you feel sore nipples or get a bunch of sides.
Personally, .5 Dex plummets my estrogen.
I keep a couple tabs of Pharma on stand by.. in case of emergencies.. but Aromasin treats me better
All of our bodies are different.
Nice and easy my friend
Welcome to the show!

Yeah thing is Adex clears quickly, so your estrogen bounces back quicker. I have found that I take 1/2 the amount of Adex the next time and don’t get the bounce, or just run less more often.

Fuck truth be told I never take an ai until I’m crying at shows and my dick won’t stay hard, lol. Then 1 mg, a couple days later 1/2 mg and I’m good for a few weeks agsin, lol

At 60 a low dise of ai might be suggested, we convert more test into estrogen as we age.
What was your estrogen levels at precycle?
If they are already on the high end of the scale, you might want to take 1/4 mg of Adex (after a month of injecting) every 3 days.

If you have already lost your hair, next cycle you may want to run mast instead to control estrogen a bit.

Hi, sorry I am a complete newbie and I apologize if I am hi-jacking this thread. I just started my first test e cycle running 250mg-500mg per week. I thought I had pct all figured out but all I have is Aromasin and I have read this is only used when signs of gyno become evident. I was wondering if someone could tell me exactly what my pct should look like and what I should be taking. I plan to run the cycle for 10 weeks and then 2 off. Thanks all!

Hi, sorry I am a complete newbie and I apologize if I am hi-jacking this thread. I just started my first test e cycle running 250mg-500mg per week. I thought I had pct all figured out but all I have is Aromasin and I have read this is only used when signs of gyno become evident. I was wondering if someone could tell me exactly what my pct should look like and what I should be taking. I plan to run the cycle for 10 weeks and then 2 off. Thanks all!
Well are you running 250mg a week or 500mg a week?

I would take Nolvadex 20mg ED for 6 weeks.

This is my first week and running 250 but reading around it’s suggest to up to 500 so I’ll probably run twice weekly. Thanks for replying. Would I use the Aromasin at all? I noticed some people were during cycle.

This is my first week and running 250 but reading around it’s suggest to up to 500 so I’ll probably run twice weekly. Thanks for replying. Would I use the Aromasin at all? I noticed some people were during cycle.
Hey, read this: https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/your-first-cycle.2699/

If you have any questions, start your own thread and they will be answered there instead of hijacking this one. lol

Thank you Abmonkey. Very much appreciated. I am still unsure reading it through if I should be taking anything during cycle. Currently all I have is Aromasin and this was all I had planned for pct but it appears that novaldex Should be the way to go. Very much a nervous newb trying to reduce any possible side effects. Hoping not to have to use the Aromasin at all as the the dose is so low I’m hoping no gyno or other high est indicators will occur. Thanks again for all your help.

Yeah thing is Adex clears quickly, so your estrogen bounces back quicker. I have found that I take 1/2 the amount of Adex the next time and don’t get the bounce, or just run less more often.

Fuck truth be told I never take an ai until I’m crying at shows and my dick won’t stay hard, lol. Then 1 mg, a couple days later 1/2 mg and I’m good for a few weeks agsin, lol

Same here.
AI is not part of my protocol, unless required.
If gyno flares up a bit, I'll pop some Nolva.
If I wake up with tits so big that i feel like I'm having a heart attack... well yeah, I'll popsome dex, then jump on low dose Aromasin.

We sometimes forget, E2 is actually good for you... within reason of course.
I've had bloods come back in the high 50s low 60 range, felt great.

Thank you Abmonkey. Very much appreciated. I am still unsure reading it through if I should be taking anything during cycle. Currently all I have is Aromasin and this was all I had planned for pct but it appears that novaldex Should be the way to go. Very much a nervous newb trying to reduce any possible side effects. Hoping not to have to use the Aromasin at all as the the dose is so low I’m hoping no gyno or other high est indicators will occur. Thanks again for all your help.
Post a thread with your concerns and they will be answered.

You would not use Aromasin as a standalone PCT.