On line steroid sites?

Same here brother! I actually think the teragon did permanent damage to my delt it swelled so much from the teragon test e. I can’t pin that delt anymore cause the oil won’t go in. doesn’t mad how hard you press the plunger it won’t move
Hello, first time chipping in but I had a similar experience pinning my shoulder with teragon where I pushed the needle in and it legit got pushed straight back out and I couldn't even depress the plunger.. I literally looked like I had a golf ball stuffed under my skin for a couple weeks... I looked and felt pretty dumb tbh.
That is all, take care!

I just ordered some off Amazon. Hoping it will cut down some of my scar tissue from injections and I also work in an industry that deals with a lot of silica dust so if it can keep my breathing healthy that’s a bonus too. How much are you taking daily? Did you start with a higher dose and then just run a maintenance dose once you’ve noticed benefits? Thanks for the replies I had never heard of this it is very interesting

I think I was doing 4 when actually injured, 1x120000ui capsule as maintainence. Enerex is the brand I use.

As with any herbal shit start slow in case of allergies

Hello, first time chipping in but I had a similar experience pinning my shoulder with teragon where I pushed the needle in and it legit got pushed straight back out and I couldn't even depress the plunger.. I literally looked like I had a golf ball stuffed under my skin for a couple weeks... I looked and felt pretty dumb tbh.
That is all, take care!
In all honesty I think there may be another issue there if it happened as described.

im no teragon fanboy but I’m not sure they can be responsible for that one.

In all honesty I think there may be another issue there if it happened as described.

No disrespect but I believe him I’ve had the same issues with teragon. I’ve never encountered those problems other than with teragon or northern.

LOL I’m also no teragon fan boy I would never use that shit but this one sounds a little weird forsure🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Admittedly there was a lot of scar tissue to begin with as I had been using the same locations for a while but it did stand out to me so I figured Ide mention it. I haven't used any of their stuff in years so I can't really say one way or another other than that's what I was taking at the time it happened. I appreciate your thoughts and opinions on the matter though,
Take care!

That is all, take care!
I've got to side with newf on this one, and I'm definitely not team teragon here ;) This sounds completely unrelated to the gear if the pin pushed out of your skin while trying to inject. Especially since you said you couldn't even depress the plunger because that means the gear is still inside the syringe. Now if you were to say you fully injected it, had a golf ball after.... then there's a chance it could be the gear, but it could still be a whole number of other factors as well.

I've got to side with newf on this one, and I'm definitely not team teragon here ;) This sounds completely unrelated to the gear if the pin pushed out of your skin while trying to inject. Especially since you said you couldn't even depress the plunger because that means the gear is still inside the syringe. Now if you were to say you fully injected it, had a golf ball after.... then there's a chance it could be the gear, but it could still be a whole number of other factors as well.
I must’ve missed the part about the pin pushing out that does seem odd unless you let go and flexed a muscle or something I guess I could see that maybe but as for the golf ball and not being able to press the plunger I do get that part because I had the same issue with that garbage and to this day if I try to pin that delt the plunger won’t move it’s like the end of the pin is plugged.

I had been using the same spots for a while so there's a good chance there was scar tissue but I had been running teragon for a while at this point and this only happened on that one instance but it definitely stood out. It felt like I hit a nerve in the muscle and it just contracted and pushed the pin out. I was using 1 1/2 22g in my shoulder which I normally used for the ass but at this point my ass looked like a bag of marbles and I needed to switch up locations. All that being said I'm sure there were a few contributing factors as to why I got that giant lump.