On Cycle support

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
I know there has been a few posts on cycle support supplements. Most with low doses, which is why I prefer my own. I realize its alot but if you look at some of the cycle support formulas they are 6-8 pills per dose. Heres what I take on cycle. With orals I only add TUDCA. I believe all of these supplements help. Feel free to add something you think I missed 20200508_100649.jpg
Curcumin
Krill oil- plus 6g fish oil
Coq10 with hawthrorn berry
Green tea extract
Astragalus
Ashawaganda
Quercetin
Vitamin K
Citrus bergamot
NAC

Any of those suppplements for liver protection? I dont really know shit about vitamins and supps I just have the basic stuff but nothing for on cycle support yet. Will look into tudca when I start my orals next cycle.

I take fish oil lol does that count? I think its good for cardio health, might be useful for stuff like deca because lf high blood pressure?

Last edited:
Any of those suppplements for liver protection? I dont really know shit about vitamins and supps I just have the basic stuff but nothing for on cycle support yet. Will look into tudca when I start my orals next cycle.

I take fish oil lol does that count? I think its good for cardio health, might be useful for stuff like deca because lf high blood pressure?
Fish oil is good. I take 6g as well as krill oil
Tudca is the best thing for liver. NAC may help some as well

Vitamin C... hard to eat and train when your sick. I take 1g of vitamin c a day, have been doing that for a year. If I feel myself start to get sniffly or a scratchy throat I will up it to 2g and drink a couple orange juices during the day. That’s probably unnecessary, but I’d say 30% of the time the early symptoms of a cold go away in 1-2 days and I’m back to normal so it’s worth it.

Iv added 5% liver and organ everywhere i go lol and no one ever comments on it . But yes i agree buyimg everything separate as you get better dosages but that being said 5% liver and organ is only 59 bucks and has really good dosages and has everything except tudca . And is a full 1 month supply with top reviews from everyone on Google.the prostate alone is 40 bucks in stores

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200508-125835_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200508-125835_Chrome.jpg
    675.4 KB · Views: 16
Vitamin C... hard to eat and train when your sick. I take 1g of vitamin c a day, have been doing that for a year. If I feel myself start to get sniffly or a scratchy throat I will up it to 2g and drink a couple orange juices during the day. That’s probably unnecessary, but I’d say 30% of the time the early symptoms of a cold go away in 1-2 days and I’m back to normal so it’s worth it.
Yes i also take vitamin c daily

My issue with vitamin C is that it raises haemoglobin faster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish oil is good. I take 6g as well as krill oil
Tudca is the best thing for liver. NAC may help some as well
I'm not going to get into an arguement with you as I respect your opinion but please show me the science/studies that show tudca is best for protecting the liver. I have been asking for this on two forums for over a year and no one has produces one. I've tried them all - then blood tests and have my own list. Some expensive and some super cheap.
I found one study on rats and it was helpful but not as much as melatonin, sam-e, etc. It has its place with specific diseases of the liver but we are looking for supplements like NAC to increase our glutathione to protect the liver.

I know there has been a few posts on cycle support supplements. Most with low doses, which is why I prefer my own. I realize its alot but if you look at some of the cycle support formulas they are 6-8 pills per dose. Heres what I take on cycle. With orals I only add TUDCA. I believe all of these supplements help. Feel free to add something you think I missed View attachment 4633
Curcumin
Krill oil- plus 6g fish oil
Coq10 with hawthrorn berry
Green tea extract
Astragalus
Ashawaganda
Quercetin
Vitamin K
Citrus bergamot
NAC
Its cheap and I would add vitamin e and c to your stack - vitamin c 5000 mg and vitamin e 800 mg. I posted a study, maybe on CJM on how much vitamin c can protect the organs from toxins. More so that vitamin e for the liver which was surprising. Nice stack all the same - I would sub C0-Q10 for ubiquinol. Depending if you have any liver issues - choline/inositol is a decent product - specifically choline for liver protection confirmed by studies.

I'm not going to get into an arguement with you as I respect your opinion but please show me the science/studies that show tudca is best for protecting the liver. I have been asking for this on two forums for over a year and no one has produces one. I've tried them all - then blood tests and have my own list. Some expensive and some super cheap.
I found one study on rats and it was helpful but not as much as melatonin, sam-e, etc. It has its place with specific diseases of the liver but we are looking for supplements like NAC to increase our glutathione to protect the liver.
I will see what I can find. Chaser had them all posted on the old site. Thats what I went by. I know it was very important not to just take tudca. The timing was very important. You take it 3 hours after orals. I belive it creates type of bile in the liver to get rid of toxins. Chaser had bloodwork on different orals as well.

Its cheap and I would add vitamin e and c to your stack - vitamin c 5000 mg and vitamin e 800 mg. I posted a study, maybe on CJM on how much vitamin c can protect the organs from toxins. More so that vitamin e for the liver which was surprising. Nice stack all the same - I would sub C0-Q10 for ubiquinol. Depending if you have any liver issues - choline/inositol is a decent product - specifically choline for liver protection confirmed by studies.
I do normally take ubiquinol. But I found this one with hawthorn berry in it which has always dropped my blood pressure. On the back of the bottle the ingredient is actually ubidecarenone. I do also take vitamin e, but may stop cause ive read so many negative things about vit e supplementation.

Please explain how you were taking the tudca that it didn't lower liver enzymes? Were you taking it with orals?

Maybe my wording was wrong. But theres studies all over showing reduced enzymes. So maybe not the "best" for your liver. But in a high stress environment like orals or a damaged liver is sure as hell reduces the damage

Please explain how you were taking the tudca that it didn't lower liver enzymes? Were you taking it with orals?
No, I don't take orals. I bought INNO Udca (the scrip version of Tudca - 250 mg per pill / 25 pills per package) - 2 packages. I took one pill a day - I usually have raised GGT but the rest of my liver enzymes are OK. Tudca didn't do anything for me but everyone has different physiology. I believe I posted it here but taking raw and powdered ginger with my normal supps and a quality probiotic brought my GGT down into normal range for the first time in 5 years.
People should use it if helps them, I just ask if anyone finds a paper on rats or humans that shows it protects against toxic substances please post it. I did find one that eluded to some protection but every paper I found was using Tudca for specific liver ailments / not to protect against a known liver toxic substance.
Hope your well - take care

Maybe my wording was wrong. But theres studies all over showing reduced enzymes. So maybe not the "best" for your liver. But in a high stress environment like orals or a damaged liver is sure as hell reduces the damage
thank you for posting that paper - appreciated!