Oh the horror! Myths and facts about penis captivus

I always heard a rumour about the French couple that had a cottage behind where I grew up and that was the story. Who knew it had a medical name.
Is there a story you have to tell @Bagua?

Saw this happen to my dog when I was a kid, poor fella looked so terrified - he was stuck to the angry bitch he had just violated! :LOL:

That is your dig likely had a potion of his penis that swelled up like a ball on the end. And it’s purpose is to get stuck, lol

True. They have to lock for proper insemination. It is called a tie, but even without it, some dogs get pregnant.

That is your dig likely had a potion of his penis that swelled up like a ball on the end. And it’s purpose is to get stuck, lol

Yes, I learned this many years later from my old neighbor who bred dogs in the Philippines: it's not one big load like you or I. No, it gets stuck in the female and drip, drip, drip.

He also told me in the Philippines they neuter the males by wrapping a rubber band around their balls and leaving it until the balls "die and fall off"

They put rubber bands on calves nuts as well to cut the blood supply.
I have neutered older bulls and fuck that’s nasty. You crush the veins above the testicles with a clamp. Peer animals hits the ground, drooling, peeing and shifting itself.
My dad only did it one year, then after that the rubber bands. The steers would be smaller but it was way more humane.
Just like we only branded a few before that was deemed mean then used ear tags instead. I can still remember the smell of the burning flesh.

They put rubber bands on calves nuts as well to cut the blood supply.
I have neutered older bulls and fuck that’s nasty. You crush the veins above the testicles with a clamp. Peer animals hits the ground, drooling, peeing and shifting itself.
My dad only did it one year, then after that the rubber bands. The steers would be smaller but it was way more humane.
Just like we only branded a few before that was deemed mean then used ear tags instead. I can still remember the smell of the burning flesh.

We did the same at my Uncle's farm with his pigs. Brutal.