NOSE SWAB

A question too all the fathers.
A nurse walks in and drops a big ole swab on the table in front of you.

You look down at your 6 year old twirling her feet that cant touch the ground yet, holding her stuffed bunny , no symptoms no cough only diarrhea that hadn't gone away for a week , then she looks at the big ole swab on the table and says whats that for.?

(Anyone who says ) you need to have this shoved in your nose hunny to save everyone around you, is part of the dumbest fucking club in canada and usa for that matter.

Nose swabing isnt saving no one or keeping people safe. Its the government trying to gain more control.
A throat swab was asked for. The nurse brought this in as she didnt give a fuck what we had just said. She just said were out.. and if you dont do this then we will have to report you..
Guess what .....we were reported and also told its not mandatory by 811, dont be mind controlled by our government and by people who do not know shit.

Theres other ways.
Same as pointing a gun at your foreheads , theres other ways
View attachment 6315
I agree with you man

A
I'm satisfied with the current scientific/epidemiological advice, and tend to stay away from sensationalist media reports or the opine of randos on social media. But, we all have to decide what information we want to trust. Personally, I tend to trust whatever the current majority of scientific views says.
So you trust that stupid Tam then?

None of the tests are 100% accurate, however the deep nasal swab provides the most accurate test results.

Its shitty, I had it done and it came back negative. They really get deep. I can't imagine making a kid do it, and I'd never make them.

What I don’t understand about these nose swabs.....

so to get tested a healthcare worker needs to basically tickle my brain to gets a sample worth testing.

but I have to wear a mask to prevent people from being infected by the virus that I shed when I cough or sneeze or even breathe. Everyone else need to do the same. It’s considered dangerous and reckless not to do this.

there is so much virus in my breath that I could infect people inside of 2 metres if I have the virus.

if that is the case...... why can’t I just spit in a cup? Then have that tested?

maybe I’m oversimplifying it? maybe the viral load isn’t as concentrated in saliva as it is in mucous at the back of the throat? I suppose the answer will be there are collecting cells from the sinus cavity or throat because the virus enters....But I’d like to know if this is the case.

I know they have recently approved a spit test for kids but you’d almost think this should have been the method in the beginning no?

I’m sure there’s a reason, but on the surface it would seem possible.... even in the beginning.

If it sheds so bad in our breath that anyone around can get it, why do they need to dig deep then multiply it over the manufacture recomended times to detect it.

I’ll agree this virus is really hard on old people who are close to the end. Or people just hanging on with drug intervention.
But it’s turning into a shit show.

I don’t care about cases, I care about deaths. If deaths are extremely low, who fucking cares if 90% of the people have it.

A nurse shops at my store, she got going and was pissed.
Like she told me, we can treat it now, it’s not like when we first started. Unless you are very immune compromised you more than likely will be completely fine. But we are not allowed to talk about this, we have to follow the narrative.

What I don’t understand about these nose swabs.....

so to get tested a healthcare worker needs to basically tickle my brain to gets a sample worth testing.

but I have to wear a mask to prevent people from being infected by the virus that I shed when I cough or sneeze or even breathe. Everyone else need to do the same. It’s considered dangerous and reckless not to do this.

there is so much virus in my breath that I could infect people inside of 2 metres if I have the virus.

if that is the case...... why can’t I just spit in a cup? Then have that tested?

maybe I’m oversimplifying it? maybe the viral load isn’t as concentrated in saliva as it is in mucous at the back of the throat? I suppose the answer will be there are collecting cells from the sinus cavity or throat because the virus enters....But I’d like to know if this is the case.

I know they have recently approved a spit test for kids but you’d almost think this should have been the method in the beginning no?

I’m sure there’s a reason, but on the surface it would seem possible.... even in the beginning.
Exactly, its all insane.
Now the spit in cup is new iv just heard about this and its bc only at moment isnt it ?
If it sheds so bad in our breath that anyone around can get it, why do they need to dig deep then multiply it over the manufacture recomended times to detect it.

I’ll agree this virus is really hard on old people who are close to the end. Or people just hanging on with drug intervention.
But it’s turning into a shit show.

I don’t care about cases, I care about deaths. If deaths are extremely low, who fucking cares if 90% of the people have it.

A nurse shops at my store, she got going and was pissed.
Like she told me, we can treat it now, it’s not like when we first started. Unless you are very immune compromised you more than likely will be completely fine. But we are not allowed to talk about this, we have to follow the narrative.
Agreed kind sir.

Exactly, its all insane.
Now the spit in cup is new iv just heard about this and its bc only at moment isnt it ?

Agreed kind sir.
They have a slit in the cup type, they also have a blood prick one that was invented months ago in Manitoba that other countries use, but not us for some reason. The finger prick is a 5 min test.

You know I’m not a huge conspiracy guy, but it’s starting to look really fishy.

I
They have a slit in the cup type, they also have a blood prick one that was invented months ago in Manitoba that other countries use, but not us for some reason. The finger prick is a 5 min test.

You know I’m not a huge conspiracy guy, but it’s starting to look really fishy.
Agree again, we do not have thise spit cups or finger prick from were im from yet . But i know letsgetchecked has had finger pricks for months.

I

Agree again, we do not have thise spit cups or finger prick from were im from yet . But i know letsgetchecked has had finger pricks for months.
Fucking sad isn’t it?
It’s almost like they don’t want us to be able to check ourselves, so they can keep the control.