Night sweats

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Are night sweats controllable at all, i have to change the sheets daily, they smell like vinegar. Ive had night sweats before bit they didn't last. This is not even tren. Im running 400 test and 600 deca

strong odour of vinegar or just an odd smell?
Night sweats come with hormonal changes and can be indicitative of some diseases albeit I doubt the latter is the case.
When I first went on TRT - I woke up wet a lot but it passed.
Allergies can cause sweating issues as well but not usually just at night - the body trying to rid whatever it doesn't like out of the body.
Do you really soak the sheets to the degree you have to wash/dry them daily?
thx

Yes, very strong smell kinda like vinegar, yes i soak them to the point where i have to roll over and move out of the wet spot every few hours..lol.. it only really started now that the deca kicked in, and I assume it will go away or lessen.

Damn dude that sucks I don’t even get those kinda sweats on tren. How’s your blood pressure, estrogen in check?

I dont think my estrogen would be doing anything crazy on 400 test a week.. im taking 6.25 aromasin eod. Normally night sweats is the rise in hormones from what i understand

Are night sweats controllable at all, i have to change the sheets daily, they smell like vinegar. Ive had night sweats before bit they didn't last. This is not even tren. Im running 400 test and 600 deca

I had bad night sweats — not as bad as yours — on Test & Deca. I had to quit the Deca. I don’t have a problem with EQ, Mast or Anavar.

Vinegar?

Or ammonia?

Ammonia smell in sweat is indicative of protein being too high. Probably nothing to do with the night sweats though.

When I used to try to push calories I’d not only have to wash my gym clothes, I’d have to wash my gym bag daily or it smelled like cat piss and would in turn cause my clothes to smell the same.

Vinegar?

Or ammonia?

Ammonia smell in sweat is indicative of protein being too high. Probably nothing to do with the night sweats though.

When I used to try to push calories I’d not only have to wash my gym clothes, I’d have to wash my gym bag daily or it smelled like cat piss and would in turn cause my clothes to smell the same.
If i had to pinpoint it.. its like a cross between vinegar and cheese ....lol not really ammonia..

Vinegar?

Or ammonia?

Hi Newf,

thats why I was asking about the smell and other blood tests, amonia smell - indicative of kidney issues.

I would stop the deca and see if it stops, or go to your doctor and ask for blood tests based on this issue. My advice is always to go to the doctor but I am a cautious person. Probably nothing but I figure why take a chance and the admin girl and her new nurse are 10's so its worth the visit.

Hi Newf,

thats why I was asking about the smell and other blood tests, amonia smell - indicative of kidney issues.

It could be but not necessarily. I can make a post about it later but I’m jammed up right now a little. Sorry. This thing called work seems to always get in the way. I need to win the lottery!