Night Sweats

EastCoastMass

Hi fellow cb’ers the past month or so I’ve been having terrible night sweats im soaked and the bed is drenched and the smell of the sweat is horrid, gear very low dose test 125mg twice a week and no tren . Any ideas as to what might cause this.

I'm fairly sure test can cause this. Maybe drop the test down to a cruise dose and see if you still experience it?

Hi fellow cb’ers the past month or so I’ve been having terrible night sweats im soaked and the bed is drenched and the smell of the sweat is horrid, gear very low dose test 125mg twice a week and no tren . Any ideas as to what might cause this.

do you sleep alone or with some real hot woman?

Yes I was thinking about the possibility of it being test but kind of dismissed it due to not taking a large dose, I was thinking about adding 40mg proviron Ed to see if it helps.

Been there many times. Couldn’t even lay back in the bed without putting a towel down because of how wet the sheets were. I only had this on higher doses of test. I always suspected it was from elevated estrogen.

From my recent experience, high e2 tend to leave me in a drenched bed with a fucking horrible amonia smell.
Bring down e2 and still got some sweat but it's really nothing to compare from having really high e2.
Running 120test/280tren e week so some night sweat is something normal i think

From my recent experience, high e2 tend to leave me in a drenched bed with a fucking horrible amonia smell.
Bring down e2 and still got some sweat but it's really nothing to compare from having really high e2.
Come to think of it my mrs was complaining of me smelling around week 8 of cycle - didnt have sweats or anything but probably caused by my high E2.

That's very interesting to me, I sometimes reek like ammonia for a few days when sweating at the gym mainly. Never have figured it out, most info i found usually tries to tie it into carb intake but that has never fit the situation when it is happening, it seems to happen more when going lower carb actually. Never considered E2 seriously either though, it's never seemed to fit either.

Got me thinkin though....

That's very interesting to me, I sometimes reek like ammonia for a few days when sweating at the gym mainly. Never have figured it out, most info i found usually tries to tie it into carb intake but that has never fit the situation when it is happening, it seems to happen more when going lower carb actually. Never considered E2 seriously either though, it's never seemed to fit either.

Got me thinkin though....

I do think that dehydratation, high e2 and high carb/high protein are creating this together. Still working of this.

''
What Is Ammonia?
The chemical make-up of ammonia is NH3. This means that there is one Nitrogen atom bound to three Hydrogen atoms. Ammonia can be a weak acid or a weak base, depending on what type of chemical it is suspended in. Ammonia has a strong, pungent odor that is easily recognizable in cleaning products, cat urine, and, for some people, sweat!

The key to ammonia in urine and sweat is the nitrogen. The only macronutrient in your body that contains nitrogen is amino acids, the building blocks of protein. In fact, many bodybuilders are always seeking a "positive nitrogen balance" meaning that less nitrogen leaves their body than enters their body. Since nitrogen is in every amino acid, and amino acids are the building blocks of muscle, someone in positive nitrogen balance is more than likely gaining muscle mass.

Your body uses amino acids for energy every day. There is no way to avoid this. Your body constantly goes into catabolic (tissue breakdown) and anabolic (tissue building) phases. When you accumulate mass (lean or fat), your anabolic phases exceed your catabolic phases, but you still experience both phases. When your body uses an amino acid for energy, it must convert the amino acid to a useable form of energy.

It does this by stripping the nitrogen atom off of the molecule. The skeleton molecule that is left behind is then further converted into glucose and used as fuel. In order to get rid of the excess nitrogen, your body typically processes the nitrogen in your kidneys and forms urea, CO(NH2)2 - basically, a carbon dioxide molecule bound to nitrogen and hydrogen. Urea is then excreted in the urine. If your kidneys cannot handle the load of nitrogen, then the nitrogen will be excreted as ammonia in your sweat.

One other factor to consider is water intake. The methods used for getting rid of excess ammonia, such as urine and sweat, all require water as a transport mechanism. If you are not getting adequate fluid, then the solution (ammonia + water) will not be diluted. Therefore, water plays a definite role. If you are not drinking enough fluids to have at least one or two clear urinations every day, you should drink more.

Based on this explanation, it is clear that your sweat will smell like ammonia only if an excessive amount of amino acids are being used for energy, or you are not receiving adequate water. This helps us find a solution to the problem. ''

I do think that dehydratation, high e2 and high carb/high protein are creating this together. Still working of this.

''
What Is Ammonia?

Thanks that's a great article bebeav, one of the only one's I've seen that comes close to fitting my circumstances (low carb, not high)

For anyone reading along the rest of it has some good info too here is the link (assuming we both found it in the same place )

https://beginnertriathlete.com/cms/article-detail.asp?articleid=326