NHL PLAYOFFS

aGuyFromWinnipeg

Trusted Member
Not sure how many NHL fans there are on this forum, curious on some opinions on the proposed 24 team structure. Who ya got? Will anyone beat Winnipeg?

Screen-Shot-2020-05-22-at-8.51.14-AM.png

Not sure how many NHL fans there are on this forum, curious on some opinions on the proposed 24 team structure. Who ya got? Will anyone beat Winnipeg?
Probably calgary first round...lol
I actually like the new structure with 24 teams. Thats one way to get the habs in the playoffs..lol. I think Colorado is gonna be hard to beat in the playoffs, they should have both goalies back and rantanen. Keep an eye on vegas too, they could hurt some feelings

Probably calgary first round...lol
I actually like the new structure with 24 teams. Thats one way to get the habs in the playoffs..lol. I think Colorado is gonna be hard to beat in the playoffs, they should have both goalies back and rantanen. Keep an eye on vegas too, they could hurt some feelings

good chance, lol. I too like the 24 team bracket. Maybe not permanently, but it's a good resolution to an unfinished season. Boston seems like a safe bet to me, not sure how I feel about that. I would love to see Colorado do well. I'll pick the Pens as a dark horse and Fuck Vegas. I can't support such a young franchise winning the cup.

Im not sure when this is suppose to happen. Might still be a while... I hear ya about the sports.. Ive been watching nascar.. havent watched it in years...lol

NHL approved opening team training facilities for early June as phase 1. At first I was on the side of just closing shop and calling it a year as there will always be a * beside the champions name. But now I just want anything.

My kid plays hockey (decent player) and all his spring hockey was canceled, obviously. They will probably salvage 1 tournament in late July or August and I got to say I’m pretty desperate for that to happen. Miss it tons.

Blue jackets are that team that can beat you 7-0 or else they lose 7-0. I would never bet on or against them.. they can burn you quick...lol

So i saw The odds today to win the cup. Some big underdogs
Blue jackets are 81 to 1
Islanders 67 to 1

Never saw odds that high for playoff teams

So i saw The odds today to win the cup. Some big underdogs
Blue jackets are 81 to 1
Islanders 67 to 1

Never saw odds that high for playoff teams

Ya, its because they are lower than a 16 seed like normal playoffs. A 24th seed really doesn't stand much of a chance.