Newbie Resources

I need some help !I have all ready try some orals stuff like Dianabol,windtrol and Anavar oral pills as a 2 month cycle low dose like 40 mg win 40 mg anavar per day but last time i try that i have good result but i have some anoying side effect like high blood pressure that convince me of stop my cycle after just 1 month.Now i want to try some injection delatestryl testostérone énanthate .05 ml per week.Is that à ok dose for a first time user like me?I just turn 51 yo and im curious to try this but i want some results but stay out of risk of health side effect with minimal dose as possible.Need some advice with some one who ever try this stuff at my age range plz?

I need some help !I have all ready try some orals stuff like Dianabol,windtrol and Anavar oral pills as a 2 month cycle low dose like 40 mg win 40 mg anavar per day but last time i try that i have good result but i have some anoying side effect like high blood pressure that convince me of stop my cycle after just 1 month.Now i want to try some injection delatestryl testostérone énanthate .05 ml per week.Is that à ok dose for a first time user like me?I just turn 51 yo and im curious to try this but i want some results but stay out of risk of health side effect with minimal dose as possible.Need some advice with some one who ever try this stuff at my age range plz?
Please just stop. Don’t.

Go back and read, research and ask ALOT of questions my friend.

Also, please stop! Asap.

You should get some blood tests done first, you want a baseline. Oral only cycles you did in the past can suppress your natural testosterone level so it would be good to see where your testosterone levels are at and if any damage was done. There are some threads on here explaining why oral only is a bad idea.

0.05ml of delatestryl is only 10 mg a week. I think you might mean 0.5ml or 100mg a week. Which is a common TRT dose (100mg/week) but for a cycle you would be shutting your system down to bring your levels back to average levels, it would defeat the purpose and introducing potential side effects for no reason.

Read through some of the cycle logs, lots of people have their first cycles recorded and experienced members have given their input. Also look into PCT. Lots of information on here, like Fullblown said read, research and ask. Take your time and learn, its always better to be safe than sorry and to understand what you are doing and how it impacts your body.

Yes sorry my bad it is 0.5 ml délastestryl per week and my last blood test is past one month and my testo was low but not anormal.i just did my first injection today .With your advice i dont know if i will try the second injection next week?

Yes sorry my bad it is 0.5 ml délastestryl per week and my last blood test is past one month and my testo was low but not anormal.i just did my first injection today .With your advice i dont know if i will try the second injection next week?
Even one shot will shut you down. How low was your test? TRT might be something worth looking into if you were low range of normal. And your low testosterone could be a result of your oral only cycle especially if you didn't run any kind of PCT.

It is very important to look into a PCT before starting a cycle so you can recover your levels after, unless you are on TRT already.

Testosterone only is a good first cycle and is commonly recommended here. Simple is usually better. But I would take more time to research and plan things out.
For example how long your cycle is , your goals, even how you respond is important, do you plan to do blood work mid cycle? 100mg for some people won't even get them into middle of range, for others it could bring them to the top, even SHBG is important to know, if you have low SHBG you might aromatize more and might need an anti estrogen. Its common practice to have one on hand in case you run into high estrogen symptoms. Everyone responds differently.

It seems like you are jumping the gun a little.

Personally I would make a thread under member logs and ask for advice as well as look at some of the other posts. There are some very knoweldge and helpful people here and as long as you are willing to learn they won't mind helping teach, but its also important to take the time and research on your own, it is your own body after all. The search function here is great and there is a ton of information already available from really experienced and knowledgeable guys.

Also a lot of the basic information is available on the links posted on page one of this thread by ABMonkey , make sure to read through it all.

You will want to check your liver and cholesterol too. The orals are hard on you. Also your testosterone injection whenever your safe to do so is measured by mg per milliliter I'm thinking the brand you named is 100mg per ml but you want to check amd be sure to know exactly what dose your taking. But yes stop everything do some reading and blood work before going further

On my bottle its said 200mg/per ml for a 5 ml bottle total .I take 0.5 ml per week that mean i take 100 mg per week .Normaly in my book of newbie thats à low dose .do i have to take a pct anyway after that?

On my bottle its said 200mg/per ml for a 5 ml bottle total .I take 0.5 ml per week that mean i take 100 mg per week .Normaly in my book of newbie thats à low dose .do i have to take a pct anyway after that?
Yes 100 mg a week will shut you down. That is a hormone replacement dose.
You will be shut down the same as if you took 300 mg or more a week.

I personally wouldn’t take less than 300 a week unless you are planning on taking trt for life, then 100 to 150 a week.

No point in shutting yourself down to achieve what you could naturally.

I am your age.

To control higher blood pressure, cardio, fish oil, co enzyme q 10 and watching your sodium intake.

Most orals will spike your blood pressure. You ”should’ be fine on 300 mg of test. Maybe a bit of a raise like 5 points, but nothing like what dbol will do.

Welcome, please start a new thread for any further discussion, I think this sticky in particular should not be de-railed as this is supposed to be a resource. It could easily become a mess if discussions break out.
Thank You

This is super helpful! I've been reading it all day!! Can't wait to use some of that info! Thx!