New Addition to my Home Gym

bigcanadian

Trusted Member
I finally lucked out and found a leg curl.....and a VERY nice leg curl IMO! I picked it up last Monday north of Toronto after worrying about it already being sold or just something going wrong. It was a very rough weekend of nights with regards to sleep but it was all worth it. I used it yesterday for the first time and its an amazing leg curl machine. The two small pads where you place your leg that isn't being worked are worn, but I turned them around so the worn part is at the top and I didn't feel anything rough on my bare knee. The round pads are 150% perfect and the frame is a 9.5/10. Really happy that I only paid $300 for it.

Attachments

• IMG_4558.JPG
    IMG_4558.JPG
    991.6 KB · Views: 53
Wow nice find. I'm just starting out building my own home gym, hope I can find some quality used equipment too.

I finally lucked out and found a leg curl.....and a VERY nice leg curl IMO! I picked it up last Monday north of Toronto after worrying about it already being sold or just something going wrong. It was a very rough weekend of nights with regards to sleep but it was all worth it. I used it yesterday for the first time and its an amazing leg curl machine. The two small pads where you place your leg that isn't being worked are worn, but I turned them around so the worn part is at the top and I didn't feel anything rough on my bare knee. The round pads are 150% perfect and the frame is a 9.5/10. Really happy that I only paid $300 for it.
Good Score!

Nice - congratulations!

Also, pretty cool dumbbell collection. :)(y)

You may have to change your username to "BigHamstringCanadian" soon... :D

OD

Nice snag!! I was going to grab a rogue tbar row but by the time I was able to go it was sold!

Great find. Hammer strength is a great company. My high school had everything HS. Best weight room in the county!

That exact one is easily one of the best machines to absolutely crush your hams.
The stretch and contraction potential is just so noice.

I agree 150%......they are worth the money. I have four and I want two more for my collection (I don't care for the close grip pronate). I think anyone who has used one will never go back to the "old" lat pulldown handles if it can be helped.

Ooooh, a very noice.
Love those.
Just realized I already flowered this post (the hammer ham curls) with love over a year ago. 😂
Hard to tell and I must be wrong cause you love it so much but sure looks like that push down attachment would dig into your hands a fair bit?
Looks cool though.

NM...just checked them out on Amazon...pheeeew...pretty penny!
I see it’s more of a pull down attachment more than a “push down” attachment. 👌
Saw a lot more pics and yeah pretty sweet.