Need pharma grade primo domestic

ToastEater

Trusted Member
Do you know a reliable Canadian lab?
I’ve used Nordic and Citadel, but I don’t know about Pareto, or others? Need to be sure as I’m using it for TRT, long term purposes so it can’t be something cheaper subbed in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve used Nordic and Citadel, but I don’t know about Pareto, or others? Need to be sure as I’m using it for TRT, long term purposes so it can’t be something cheaper subbed in...

All three of those are very reliable standup labs with excellent products

You are using primo for trt???? Huh

The only pharma grade primo I’ve seen were the bayer primo amps........ and haven’t seen them is years

I have personally used Genetec primo and its good. You will have no issues. If I thought it was shit I wouldn't have 15 vials of it, lol.
Actually just stopped a primo cycle last week.

since this whole covid thing happened i've only been using bayer ampoules, and the secure shipping alone is cost prohibitive for running a full 6 month cylinder-bore cycle, so i'm switching to domestic vet grade that was gifted to me by a friend until i get paid, then ugl because the dosages mean way fewer shots

since this whole covid thing happened i've only been using bayer ampoules, and the secure shipping alone is cost prohibitive for running a full 6 month cylinder-bore cycle, so i'm switching to domestic vet grade that was gifted to me by a friend until i get paid, then ugl because the dosages mean way fewer shots

Domestic vet grade primo???
Must be something else you are running

Domestic vet grade primo???
Must be something else you are running
OOPS.... my bad...no, not primo.... winstrolV and EQ.... there were a handful of primo amps in my last package, but i only used them as a dht compound to balance-out my cycle

primo's not a vet product

OOPS.... my bad...no, not primo.... winstrolV and EQ.... there were a handful of primo amps in my last package, but i only used them as a dht compound to balance-out my cycle

primo's not a vet product

Ya lol ok makes more sense