Need help to choose a lab

Canadianman

Hello guys i am new in this forum, just wanted to know if anybody could suggest a good lab for me i am about to get into the cycle after 6 years being off. Someone at the gym wants to sell me something called Stallion Labs, the packaging and all that looks ok to me but wanted to make sure if someone else used it. Thank you.

Hello guys i am new in this forum, just wanted to know if anybody could suggest a good lab for me i am about to get into the cycle after 6 years being off. Someone at the gym wants to sell me something called Stallion Labs, the packaging and all that looks ok to me but wanted to make sure if someone else used it. Thank you.

hi. your question is a normal question asked by many. If you ask 20 guys you will find yourself with 20 different answers. Now the problem is you do not know any of these 20 guys. So are each and everyone of them being honest or is it possible say one or so has a tie to the lab they recommend.

So two things I would suggest. First is ask your friends that are taking stuff now. Secondly read the review section here on this and on other forums

Now in reading the reviews again sometimes an individual that posts might have a tie to a lab. However if there are a lot of reviews from different people you can be more apt to trust that review.

then once you have narrowed down which lab your interested that is just part one. the second part is for you to find and make contact with that lab. Now a new guy out of the blue contacts a lab its highly likely that they might not even want to talk to you because your new.

So they way around all this difficulty is to put some time in to this or any forum and get to know the guys. Then when your in contact with them they are more apt to give you the truth about labs and well friends tend to help friends. so if you put your time in and are patient you will find good things are apt to happen for you.

Give this a read it might help you a bit https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/the-zen-of-body-building-forums-advice-from-an-old-bull.4/

Thank you soo much for your answer, the person who is trying to sell that to me he is personal trainer and he said good stuff about the product but i still wanted to take precaution.

Thank you soo much for your answer, the person who is trying to sell that to me he is personal trainer and he said good stuff about the product but i still wanted to take precaution.
Listen to the above advice. It’s golden.
I’ve heard of the lab, but have no idea about it’s quality.

They got shat all over on an another forum from what I can remember. I'd steer well clear.

There are so many better options out there.

They got shat all over on an another forum from what I can remember. I'd steer well clear.

There are so many better options out there.
I agree with you 100% I was skeptical about it but the trainer said if you dont like it or if there is a problem he will return the money back, ill give it a try and keep you guys posted with my blood work as well.

hi. your question is a normal question asked by many. If you ask 20 guys you will find yourself with 20 different answers. Now the problem is you do not know any of these 20 guys. So are each and everyone of them being honest or is it possible say one or so has a tie to the lab they recommend.

So two things I would suggest. First is ask your friends that are taking stuff now. Secondly read the review section here on this and on other forums

Now in reading the reviews again sometimes an individual that posts might have a tie to a lab. However if there are a lot of reviews from different people you can be more apt to trust that review.

then once you have narrowed down which lab your interested that is just part one. the second part is for you to find and make contact with that lab. Now a new guy out of the blue contacts a lab its highly likely that they might not even want to talk to you because your new.

So they way around all this difficulty is to put some time in to this or any forum and get to know the guys. Then when your in contact with them they are more apt to give you the truth about labs and well friends tend to help friends. so if you put your time in and are patient you will find good things are apt to happen for you.

Give this a read it might help you a bit https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threads/the-zen-of-body-building-forums-advice-from-an-old-bull.4/
excellent advice, better labs here. Drarorex gets good reviews here as does Pareto and Genetec...there are a lot. Stick around like Taureau said, help some people, do an introduction, post some info, etc. and earn some forum friends. Takes a bit of time but there is no way around it. I haven't heard anything good about Stallion but I never used it.

I agree with you 100% I was skeptical about it but the trainer said if you dont like it or if there is a problem he will return the money back, ill give it a try and keep you guys posted with my blood work as well.

It’s not just about the money, you are injecting this stuff into your body. It’s probably a good idea to make 100% sure you trust were it’s coming from.

It sounds like your very new to this. Starting a cycle with 1 bottle of test prop is not how it should be done. I apologize if im reading things wrong.
If im not, then my advice is to slow way down and start doing a lot of reading. Theres good folks here that can help you as well

My advice would be to stay clear of stallion labs.

Stick to a trusted well established source with a good reputation.

I have never used stallion, nor will I ever. They could be great.... but who knows? And why gamble when you don’t have to?

I can tell you they had people coming on another forum trying to shill for them. One sign, they are less than reputable. I get it, it’s hard to establish yourself just starting out but doing it the wrong way says they may do other things the wrong way as well.