Need advice on fat burners please.

Furius_Saturninus_Plautia

Trusted Member
I've never ran fat burners before so just curious what would be the best fit for my situation? Safety Is key, as In I don't want to use anything dangerous! I'm In a calorie deficit and running low dose tren/test/mast and soon will be adding var/mk-677, but I'd like to incorporate a mild fat burner as well. I've let myself slip the past few months with stress eating and too many beers and now It's time to get rid of the abdominal fat. I'm mid 40's and half native so the weight just goes to my mid section making me look like a swamp duck lol.

Cardio? Diet?

Sorry, I had to be the asshole who said it first lol.

Try EC, Albuterol or Yohimbine?

Not an asshole at all brother :) Not much for cardio currently aside from a 2 hour post workout walk, but diet is DIALED IN HARD CORE! Pareto has a few fat burners I'm looking at, but being a single father now I don't want to use anything crazy, that's all I'm trying to say I guess.

Not an asshole at all brother :) Not much for cardio currently aside from a 2 hour post workout walk, but diet is DIALED IN HARD CORE! Pareto has a few fat burners I'm looking at, but being a single father now I don't want to use anything crazy, that's all I'm trying to say I guess.
If you're using Pareto you can't go wrong with their Helios. Take 1 to assess tolerance. My partner uses them and loves them.

Also you can reign that cardio in... you're not giving yourself any wiggle room starting out with 2hrs. Try 5 sessions of 25mins on incline walk/stairmaster. Then when weightloss stalls increase cardio by 5%, decrease cals by 5%.

EDIT. I said weightloss above but tbh I'd go off pics & measurements given the fact you're running tren... forget about what the scale says. I'm in a similar position right now, running primo... I'm in a deficit yet my weight has stayed the same but I've dropped heaps of bf. I thought recomping was a myth.

Anyway, thanks for listening to my Ted talk.

but being a single father now I don't want to use anything crazy, that's all I'm trying to say I guess.
This is a tough one. ECA is a good OTC fat burner that you can piece together quite cheap. Couple bottles of Ephedrine, a bottle of caffeine and some asprin. You can step that up a bit and look at Clen/Albuterol with some T3. Or the big daddy of all fat burners, DNP.

ECA or Clen were always my go-to's for fat burners for years. And there was a time I'd pop Orion's helios like candy lol. But as I age I've come to learn I really don't like the risk involved with things that affect the heart. In my current head space I tend to believe that DNP, which is often considered the most hardcore and crazy fat burner there is, might actually be the safer option if used at sane doses and in short cycles.

If you're using Pareto you can't go wrong with their Helios. Take 1 to assess tolerance. My partner uses them and loves them.

Also you can reign that cardio in... you're not giving yourself any wiggle room starting out with 2hrs. Try 5 sessions of 25mins on incline walk/stairmaster. Then when weightloss stalls increase cardio by 5%, decrease cals by 5%.

I know how to do proper cardio bro, but shit is hard now being a single dad! I'm asking about PED's not routines k. I'm 46 and been doing this shit since I was 14, just never used fat burners :)

This is a tough one. ECA is a good OTC fat burner that you can piece together quite cheap. Couple bottles of Ephedrine, a bottle of caffeine and some asprin. You can step that up a bit and look at Clen/Albuterol with some T3. Or the big daddy of all fat burners, DNP.

ECA or Clen were always my go-to's for fat burners for years. And there was a time I'd pop Orion's helios like candy lol. But as I age I've come to learn I really don't like the risk involved with things that affect the heart. In my current head space I tend to believe that DNP, which is often considered the most hardcore and crazy fat burner there is, might actually be the safer option if used at sane doses and in short cycles.

Such a good reply, thank you sir :) I'n my 30's tren and hgh was all I needed, but In my 40's now I think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get a cardio machine :(

I know how to do proper cardio bro, but shit is hard now being a single dad! I'm asking about PED's not routines k. I'm 46 and been doing this shit since I was 14, just never used fat burners :)
K.

2hrs cardio post workout seems excessive, especially if you're wanting to make the most of what free time you have. That's why I assumed you were a noob. Apologies.

Anyway, try Helios.

What I used to get ready for competition ( over 16 weeks ... 260lbs to 210lbs) was the following:

-ECA is the cheapest and I find the most effective for me as a fat burning method and for a beginner (agree with @IronRobi ). I used this all 16 weeks (2 8mg ephed, 1 200mg caff and baby aspirin a day)
-Next I added in Clen for the last 8 weeks ( used 50 to 100mcg daily)
-added T3 in for last 4 weeks ( 1 tab can't remember mgs)
-never used DNP so no comment

Best fat burner... HIIT cardio ... running up stairs and walking down slowly for 20 min ... did this for last 4 weeks .. the last 2 weeks doing 20mins 3 times a day.

Good luck on the fat burning. See my avatar, that is were I got to in 16 weeks

Cheers

My take...

I stay far away from fat burners except green tea and cafeine.. I really find they fuck up your body chemistry too much... I also have found if everything else is dialed in, vast majority of yoru results will come from those, not fat burners.. that is of course ruling out the hardcore stuff like clen, DNP, T3 etc..

IS the fat coming off at all? Would be worth getting your thyroid checked?

Like someone above mentioned, HITT cardio is MUCH MUCH better for burning fat..

For my HITT cardio I have some old weight plates and a 30$ harness I bought from amazon. I drag the weights 100 yards, then walk 60 yards, then drag weights 100 yards, then walk 60... I do 6-8 sets.. Idea is when dragging weights you are near completely out of breath when your done the 100 yards.. if your not, up the weights. No running, always have to have one foot touching the ground.

If you've read my other threads in the general chat, I've had to do some vehicle mantinence lol.. I started keeping the brake rotors.. I didn't have enough weight plates and thought about buying more and then I saw the growing pile of brake rotors infront of my garage that would just go to the dump.. kept them and they will be used. I tie a rope through the rotor hole or weight hole and connect to the harness with a caribeaner.

My suggestion is an ECA stack it works and it’s cheap. You can also easily adjust dosages to suit your tolerance. That combined with cardio and staying vigilant to your diet no reason you shouldn’t have success.

My only concern at this time with it is the temperature checks. I get my temp checked before work every day. Fat burners will increase your body temp. If that’s of concern check your diet and HITT cardio

I should add that although I am using peptides with Clen and having success. I do 1 hr cardio 5 x a week and I am in the weight room 5 x a week as well. I am on a calorie reduced nutrition plan.

This is about setting ourselves up for the most success possible.

I consider myself very fortunate to be able to use the variety of products I do in order to from an opinion.

Grandpa.