Need 0.2 syringe filter!

Bro trust us spend the money and get a bottle top, go to princess auto for the hand pump.

If you spend a little extra you can get reusable glass assembly's and packs of replacement filters.

so you bottle top filter guys have to sterilize your own vials and stoppers and buy a crimping tool and create a sterile enough work space? seem like a lot of effort and incriminating evidence too me or am i missing something?

so you bottle top filter guys have to sterilize your own vials and stoppers and buy a crimping tool and create a sterile enough work space? seem like a lot of effort and incriminating evidence too me or am i missing something?

It's not that bad. The brake bleeder and bottle top filter takes over an hour for 500ml and the oven does the sterilization while filtering. I just need to put the glass on a cookie sheet. I do two batches at a time so 3hrs or so start to finish of the entire process for 100pcs of 10cc vials. Yup! There is stuff all over the place and it all goes back into the box when complete and into the a spare bedroom.

It's not that bad. The brake bleeder and bottle top filter takes over an hour for 500ml and the oven does the sterilization while filtering. I just need to put the glass on a cookie sheet. I do two batches at a time so 3hrs or so start to finish of the entire process for 100pcs of 10cc vials. Yup! There is stuff all over the place and it all goes back into the box when complete and into the a spare bedroom.

I really like using pre made sterile vials especially since it's all just for home brew :)