my protein pancake recipe..I made this one up from trial and error and I am going to share it with you!

Princess_Penguin

Trusted Member
Ingredients:
500g of egg whites
2 medium bananas or 3 small ones (if you want them carb free leave the bananas out and use 6 packages of splenda)
cinnamon (add as much as you like)
2 tbsp vanilla
3.5 to 4.5 scoops, vegan protein powder (the one you get at costco works the best, its in a green and white container)
1 tbsp of baking powder

in a blender add 500g of egg whites, and bananas or splenda (do not use both) , then add 1 tbsp of baking powder, 2 tbsp of vanilla and then add 3 scoops of protein powder blend for 20 sec, once its done blending add in more protein powder just a little at a time and blend again until you get a pancake consistency.

Using non stick frying pans, they have to be non stick or the pancakes will stick! add a little oil or pan and heat up pans on medium heat, once the pan is hot add the pancake mix and cook just like you would cook normal pancakes. I promise you these are the best pancakes you will ever have. I have shared these with many ppl and everyone who has tried them loves them. You can make them carb free too, so anyone who is trying to get shredded this is a great change from meat and veggies!

Why can't I just buy Eggo's?
Omg eggos, I remember those. Did they still make them? I don't even know the nutritional value is eggos. I'm guessing it's probably not something I would eat. U can most certainly buy them and have them.

I add Steeves sugar free maple syrup. It actually tastes decent. It’s only 1cal/4tbsp

Ingredients:
500g of egg whites
2 medium bananas or 3 small ones (if you want them carb free leave the bananas out and use 6 packages of splenda)
cinnamon (add as much as you like)
2 tbsp vanilla
3.5 to 4.5 scoops, vegan protein powder (the one you get at costco works the best, its in a green and white container)
1 tbsp of baking powder

in a blender add 500g of egg whites, and bananas or splenda (do not use both) , then add 1 tbsp of baking powder, 2 tbsp of vanilla and then add 3 scoops of protein powder blend for 20 sec, once its done blending add in more protein powder just a little at a time and blend again until you get a pancake consistency.

Using non stick frying pans, they have to be non stick or the pancakes will stick! add a little oil or pan and heat up pans on medium heat, once the pan is hot add the pancake mix and cook just like you would cook normal pancakes. I promise you these are the best pancakes you will ever have. I have shared these with many ppl and everyone who has tried them loves them. You can make them carb free too, so anyone who is trying to get shredded this is a great change from meat and veggies!
Thank you for that recipe I will definitely have to try it, it looks pretty amazing and healthy.