My experience on Anavar.

George2

I have been on Anavar for 2 1/2 weeks. I have never taken Anavar before or any steroids for that fact so all this is new to me.

1.) When I first started Anavar in my first 2-3 days, I started breaking out a lot mostly on my chest and my upper back, I right away started to rinse out in a cold water after my warm shower so that fixed that problem, I have not had acne problems since then.

2.) I did notice a lot of mood swings at my first week. I seem to be very emotional and sensitive to things that I wouldn’t normally, that took me 2 weeks to get my mood stabilized, I had to learn a lot of meditation, positive thinking and focus on my goals.

3.) I was craving really weird food a lot of protein. In my first two weeks I was eating pretty much a raw smoked salmon which I normally wouldn’t eat that. I was eating a lot of eggs. For example I usually would have three eggs in the morning but instead I was eating about eight eggs in the morning so definitely my appetite went up.

4.) I did notice that my energy was a lot lower, I was sleeping more and I got tired more easier.

Overall experience I have noticed positive outcome from it, I seem to have less back problems with my bone disintegration. I am 6ft & 140 pounds I have gained about 5 pounds which I am hoping to gain 10 more pounds. I have noticed my muscles are getting more detailed and leaned. I work out 4 to 5 times a week & before and after I eat protein. Building my muscle seems to help my bone disintegration like my muscles are supporting my bones. I do get muscle soreness more frequently. So far that’s all I got. I will keep everyone updated on farther experience.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Last edited:
I have been on Anavar for 2 1/2 weeks. I have never taken Anavar before or any steroids for that fact so all this is new to me.

1.) When I first started Anavar in my first 2-3 days, I started breaking out a lot mostly on my chest and my upper back, I right away started to rinse out in a cold water after my warm shower so that fixed that problem, I have not had acne problems since then.

2.) I did notice a lot of mood swings at my first week. I seem to be very emotional and sensitive to things that I wouldn’t normally, that took me 2 weeks to get my mood stabilized, I had to learn a lot of meditation, positive thinking and focus on my goals.

3.) I was craving really weird food a lot of protein. In my first two weeks I was eating pretty much a raw smoked salmon which I normally wouldn’t eat that. I was eating a lot of eggs. For example I usually would have three eggs in the morning but instead I was eating about eight eggs in the morning so definitely my appetite went up.

4.) I did notice that my energy was a lot lower, I was sleeping more and I got tired more easier.

Overall experience I have noticed positive outcome from it, I seem to have less back problems with my bone disintegration. I am 6ft & 140 pounds I have gained about 5 pounds which I am hoping to gain 10 more pounds. I have noticed my muscles are getting more detailed and leaned. I work out 4 to 5 times a week & before and after I eat protein. Building my muscle seems to help my bone disintegration like my muscles are supporting my bones. I do get muscle soreness more frequently. So far that’s all I got. I will keep everyone updated on farther experience.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!
hi @Annika - hope you are well. What dosage are you taking? You can mitigate sides by titrating the dosage up slowly.

hi @Annika - hope you are well. What dosage are you taking? You can mitigate sides by titrating the dosage up slowly.
I started off with 5mg in the morning & evenings my first week then I went up to 10mg mornings & evenings in my second week, I wouldn’t do no more then that. Please let me know if I moving to fast with it because honestly I don’t know why am so tired all the time.

I started off with 5mg in the morning & evenings my first week then I went up to 10mg mornings & evenings in my second week, I wouldn’t do no more then that. Please let me know if I moving to fast with it because honestly I don’t know why am so tired all the time.
Hi Annika - trial and error. Some women do OK with 20 mg and a lot just take 5 mg a day. If it was me, and I'm not a woman lol, I would be starting with 5 mg for 2 weeks and see how I feel. If you feel good and want to increase it then go to 10 mg. This is your first run so it is better to be conservative to see how you react and what you get out of it. Maybe some women who use it can give better advice as I am simply regurgitating what I read.

If it did, you would know. It wouldn’t take you having access..... It’s the urge for sex, not the ability.

If that makes sense.
I think it all has to do mentally and right now I have so much going on with the flood in my house & dealing with my dog having chemo treatment ones a week, I’m not having any type of urges.

I think it all has to do mentally and right now I have so much going on with the flood in my house & dealing with my dog having chemo treatment ones a week, I’m not having any type of urges.

The brain is a powerful thing so that can probably be true.

I can’t remember if I’ve ever been on copious amounts of gear while going through a massively stressful situation.

I can tell you though that hormones are also very very powerful and as such it’s almost impossible to not think and crave sex 24/7 when they are kicking hard.

The brain is a powerful thing so that can probably be true.

I can’t remember if I’ve ever been on copious amounts of gear while going through a massively stressful situation.

I can tell you though that hormones are also very very powerful and as such it’s almost impossible to not think and crave sex 24/7 when they are kicking hard.
You might be right! I’m thinking about it now since everyone keeps talking about lol

Currently, on 50mgs a day, split into 2 doses. Definitely noticing some good results, One thing I'm happy with is fat loss. I seem to be shedding quickly while not losing overall weight. Currently stacking so not all alone, but the Anavar is the one thing I've never done before so I feel as though I can credit results to it.

Nobody is going to feel too damn good during all that. I really hope things get better for you.

Side Effects
See also Warning section.

Nausea, vomiting, headache, skin color changes, increased/decreased sexual interest, oily skin, hair loss, and acne may occur.

See, these always confuse me. Am I going to be chemically castrated or am I going to want to try to hammer a spike through a 2x4? I see a side like that on a drug and go...uhmm is it like 50/50 or 90/10?

So I wanted to share pictures of my abs. I know that they are little, nothing compared to some of you all. But it’s still very exciting to me since I’ve never had abs before this is one month result super exciting 😃...

Attachments

• A1E50211-21E0-405D-992A-791881A9D504.jpeg
    A1E50211-21E0-405D-992A-791881A9D504.jpeg
    423.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 6F3F8424-0A70-4A93-8467-C6FC251ED4AF.jpeg
    6F3F8424-0A70-4A93-8467-C6FC251ED4AF.jpeg
    536.3 KB · Views: 60
So I wanted to share pictures of my abs. I know that they are little, nothing compared to some of you all. But it’s still very exciting to me since I’ve never had abs before this is one month result super exciting 😃...
Very nice! Now here's the problem. Try walking past a mirror or brush your teeth without flexing and smiling at them. I dare you because it's daamnnn hard not to look once they look nice.

So this was kinda embarrassing for me to post but I decided to do with anyway it took me a week to have guts to post this. I wanted to update on everyone’s question about Anavar & urge of sex. After I got off my menstrual cycle which was perfectly normal & three weeks being on Anavar I have started having more more sex urges, I started masturbating three times a day or more which I used to do it twice a month, so big deference’s, for example I ordered a vibrator last Tuesday and I already killed it. I be honest I don’t like it at all. I can’t stop thinking about it, it’s horrible! I don’t think I can take Anavar any longer unless somebody can give me advice on how to control the urges or what else to take on top of Anavar to help me with this problem.

Last edited: