Musclefreakz

Still alive and kicking haha!

I really do miss the board as well. Met a lot of really amazing people. Some are still my friend's. I was on a different quest in life then. Grown up a shit ton since, and prioritized my kid's as number one, as opposed to getting huge with no regards to my health lol... crazy!

Still love the life, and the people who love it as well though! Respect to each and every one of your hard work and dedication.

Also want to say thank you to my close friend Bull, for keeping this amazing board going through all the old behind the scene BS lol. Trust me, it was straight up insane back in the day!!!

Respect, and cheers

GYMBRAT
Glad to hear you're doing well

Still alive and kicking haha!

I really do miss the board as well. Met a lot of really amazing people. Some are still my friend's. I was on a different quest in life then. Grown up a shit ton since, and prioritized my kid's as number one, as opposed to getting huge with no regards to my health lol... crazy!

Still love the life, and the people who love it as well though! Respect to each and every one of your hard work and dedication.

Also want to say thank you to my close friend Bull, for keeping this amazing board going through all the old behind the scene BS lol. Trust me, it was straight up insane back in the day!!!

Respect, and cheers

GYMBRAT
Good to see ya kicking around, i missed this earlier...we lost touch whilst we were both in MB....all the best to you..