Muscle Nexus

Believe MP got a midnight visit.CBB changed radically.He was concerned...

I was at MN at the tail end just before it shut down. I did become a very active member on CBB though, man that place was busy in it's heyday.

imo, the muscle nexus era was the golden age. it seemed that the rivalry between mn and cjm inspired great debate fueled by highly knowledgeable and experienced people from science, medicine and competition. big thanks to the moderation of both boards. i can imagine it can be a thankless task

Should have a where are they now thread. I was super close with 454SS years ago. I heard rumours that he passed. I really hope not. He seemed to have really gotten his life together last we talked.

I was a mod at MN and then at CBB. Loved both of those boards. If I am not mistaken, that is where I met Countrychic at MN.
Ripped Canadians was also an excellent board. I had thousands upon thousands of posts at these boards. My god, I don't know where I had the time, I was addicted to them, no joke. Ironlifter another good board, as mentioned earlier, these were golden age boards.
Great times, lots of friends, a few non friends, lol.
I met a lot of folks in real life from those days. Then boards went downhill it seemed. So I left as well as many of my old vet buddies.
Then an old friend told me about this board and now I am a daily checker once again. Staying moderate though, I can get stuck in here pretty easy as well me thinks.

I was a mod at MN and then at CBB. Loved both of those boards. If I am not mistaken, that is where I met Countrychic at MN.
Ripped Canadians was also an excellent board. I had thousands upon thousands of posts at these boards. My god, I don't know where I had the time, I was addicted to them, no joke. Ironlifter another good board, as mentioned earlier, these were golden age boards.
Great times, lots of friends, a few non friends, lol.
I met a lot of folks in real life from those days. Then boards went downhill it seemed. So I left as well as many of my old vet buddies.
Then an old friend told me about this board and now I am a daily checker once again. Staying moderate though, I can get stuck in here pretty easy as well me thinks.
Hey buddy. šŸ˜Ž

I was at MN for awhile after Muscle Mavericks shut down. I thinkalot of us ended up there like refugees! The owner was a good friend as well.

What a great forum nexus was back in the day. Admittedly I donā€™t spend much times around forums at all, but when I do spend time here, it time warps me back there. So many personalities, so much time spent, it was an easy way to kill time. Many times Iā€™d opt out of a night out with friends to spend time on nexus, just reading, posting, etc.

I wonder every now and then how a lot of those guys and girls made out. The internet was better back then. But that just may be nostalgia taking over. Regardless.. I spent a lot of time on nexus, was a mod, I remember how cool that felt. I hope most are still with us, 20 years got behind me way too fast.

Last edited: