Multi day fasting

I hit 4.2 and start to feel the effect of hypoglycaemia. I hate that feeling.
Yep it feels like shit when you get to low. I have been doing this for about 6 months now and I try to stay high 4's which I feel pretty good at. I have to stay with really low glycemic foods... and I do. I am not much of a bread pasta or sugar eater. Only sweet thing I like to eat still is very young cat lol

Yep it feels like shit when you get to low. I have been doing this for about 6 months now and I try to stay high 4's which I feel pretty good at. I have to stay with really low glycemic foods... and I do. I am not much of a bread pasta or sugar eater. Only sweet thing I like to eat still is very young cat lol
Lol,
If I avoid coffee I do fine. For some reason coffee pushes me into hypoglycaemia unless I eat after having a cup. Doesn’t matter if I drink it black or with sugar.
Tim’s coffee is the worst for doing this, it must have massive amounts of caffeine.

I’m not much of a bread eater, but I like potato chips, lol, and pasta, but I likely only eat pasta once a week. I usually rice or oats.

Lol,
If I avoid coffee I do fine. For some reason coffee pushes me into hypoglycaemia unless I eat after having a cup. Doesn’t matter if I drink it black or with sugar.
Tim’s coffee is the worst for doing this, it must have massive amounts of caffeine.

I’m not much of a bread eater, but I like potato chips, lol, and pasta, but I likely only eat pasta once a week. I usually rice or oats.
That’s weird caffeine should actually raise blood sugars and decrease insulin sensitivity (raising blood sugars even more)

I'm doing OMAD and water fasting mondays and thursdays, and it works great for me keeping my blood sugars in check and helping to lose the pounds.

I have done 72 hour fasts for autophagy not for bodybuilding purposes

I believe that if you do longer fasts 3-5 times per year it will really cut down on your chances of getting cancer

is this the best idea for building mass...no

is it a good idea to improve your insulin sensitivity, induce autophagy, lower elevated triglycerides and cholesterol, prevent disease...yes