MrsRH: Road to 2020

If you feel like eq was too hard on your joints. Try adding some npp in with it. Itll help your joints.

I liked bold cyp at 50mg/wk and, I was able to do 15mg/npp (ex husband brewed for me) a wk for joints. Did wonders.

Mind me asking what lab you were using and experiencing pain from their primo?

You've probably tried it already but my partner has had amazing results with tbol - she ran 20mg ED. Var was so so.

Next blast she will be jumping on 2iu GH for the foreseeable future. Her coach is a huge advocate for low dose GH use. Not sure whether this is something you're open too but an option worth exploring. Word of warning though, its $$$$$ for the real deal.

I had some primo a while back that was absolutely crippling to my joints. It was the only time I have ever used primo, and unfortunately the last time I will ever use it. I recommend eq. Low dose of course. It gives a great look and you can lay money on it that it is actually eq in the bottle. One of the cheaper raws so there's no incentive to fake it.

The Primo was great on my joints. Haven't tried EQ because I'm worried about the drying out effect on joints and my joints are in rough shape as it is.

I've had good results with Var before. Last cycle I was on it for actually like 21 weeks.
GH is no good for me - I pretty much immediately notice increased Endometriosis/Adenomyosis pain. Wish that didn't happen cause I bet it would do wonders for my knees etc.

Never tried tbol.

@Roadhouse do you recall what lab the Primo was? Inno?

Why in the fuck can't I lose any fat? I keep going up and down. I'm *woooo* at 148 this morning. Pissing me the fuck off. Why fucking go through caloric deficit and cardio and being so 'on' if it makes zero fucking difference.

New coach. New routine for 9 days now. He's got me on low calories to cut some fat so he can better assess my physique and get me ready for Jamaica and for the next show. But my fuck if I'm not having a difficult time not just saying fuck everything this morning and just eating a literal box of chocolates. I'm an inner fat kid, you know damn well I've got a stash - at camp, so this guilty pig could chow down out of Site of @Roadhouse - but also, this fat pig has also had this stash tucked away for well over a year. That's the discipline I have even when I'm not in prep and 'cheating' doesn't matter - it's not in my goals so it doesn't happen. It's there and I *could* have it any time. But I don't actually want it. Even now. I'm so fucking frustrated. But no. I'm going to go smash my shoulders and back. My only non leg day of my routine. Yep, chest is gone. We're focusing big time on these legs. That's another thing. My fucking legs are killing me. My knees? Fuck my knees. I can't wait for chiro and massage tomorrow and oh goodness I hope we go to FFF this weekend so I can sit in both the hot tub and the dry sauna. I love how a dry sauna feels on my joints. That's what got me through my MCL blow out pain several years ago.

Ok. Wasted enough time. I'm out. Latah fuckahs.

I always say up your cardio.

Bike on a low speed will be the best for your knee issues. Hope much cardio are you doing?

As for your new coach hope he figures out what the problem is with weight loss.

Why in the fuck can't I lose any fat? I keep going up and down. I'm *woooo* at 148 this morning. Pissing me the fuck off. Why fucking go through caloric deficit and cardio and being so 'on' if it makes zero fucking difference.

New coach. New routine for 9 days now. He's got me on low calories to cut some fat so he can better assess my physique and get me ready for Jamaica and for the next show. But my fuck if I'm not having a difficult time not just saying fuck everything this morning and just eating a literal box of chocolates. I'm an inner fat kid, you know damn well I've got a stash - at camp, so this guilty pig could chow down out of Site of @Roadhouse - but also, this fat pig has also had this stash tucked away for well over a year. That's the discipline I have even when I'm not in prep and 'cheating' doesn't matter - it's not in my goals so it doesn't happen. It's there and I *could* have it any time. But I don't actually want it. Even now. I'm so fucking frustrated. But no. I'm going to go smash my shoulders and back. My only non leg day of my routine. Yep, chest is gone. We're focusing big time on these legs. That's another thing. My fucking legs are killing me. My knees? Fuck my knees. I can't wait for chiro and massage tomorrow and oh goodness I hope we go to FFF this weekend so I can sit in both the hot tub and the dry sauna. I love how a dry sauna feels on my joints. That's what got me through my MCL blow out pain several years ago.

Ok. Wasted enough time. I'm out. Latah fuckahs.
don't focus on the scale. (I know, easier said than done)

Focus on your measurements and, your overall look!

Time for you to go to a doctor and see whats up with your knees!

I always say up your cardio.

Bike on a low speed will be the best for your knee issues. Hope much cardio are you doing?

As for your new coach hope he figures out what the problem is with weight loss.
New coach has me doing 20 HIIT cardio post workout and on my two off days extra 45m steady cardio. I'm doing cardio 8/9 days now.
Bike is still tough on me at times - the elliptical or ergo is best, but the powermill / stairs gets the best bang for my buck..I have to keep the intensity fairly low still to keep the knees ok with it.

don't focus on the scale. (I know, easier said than done)

Focus on your measurements and, your overall look!

Time for you to go to a doctor and see whats up with your knees!

I obsess over the scale. That's why my former former coach removed the scale from me completely. It was tough with my last coach to go from a compromised weigh in every month to every week. Because I will step on that scale morning and night. This past year I rarely stood on the scale, just randomly to see where I was at - which is why I was surprised to see I'd been maintaining at around 150.

I look soft. That's part of what's got me so down.

They x rayed them and ruled out arthritis. My chiro says it's mostly imbalances now. I'm doing a lot of activation and mobility work to strengthen them. Problem is I'm quad dominant and some muscles are doing a great job of pulling the knees out of alignment etc. I think the pain over this last while is just because I'm pushing my legs so hard to bring up the imbalances and they just aren't used to me treating them so hard!

Thanks for your comments. :)

Blood tests done on Friday. Massage and chiro on Saturday. Knees feeling a bit better and I've got more mobility/activation work for my knees.
Adding to the length of time of my training is approx 20m of work on the specific area prior to training. For shoulders and back I have several shoulder exercises and a couple for my elbow. For legs I have several to activate the hamstrings and tut for squat prep etc.
Have sent a suggested modification to my coach - Roadhouse suggested that to get more sleep while I'm at camp, to do my fasted cardio days when I'm there and rotate my training when I'm home. So instead of 2 hours training plus cardio plus posing, it'll be 20 (with abs and calves) or 45 cardio plus posing.

Last edited:
I am
I obsess over the scale. That's why my former former coach removed the scale from me completely. It was tough with my last coach to go from a compromised weigh in every month to every week. Because I will step on that scale morning and night. This past year I rarely stood on the scale, just randomly to see where I was at - which is why I was surprised to see I'd been maintaining at around 150.

I look soft. That's part of what's got me so down.

They x rayed them and ruled out arthritis. My chiro says it's mostly imbalances now. I'm doing a lot of activation and mobility work to strengthen them. Problem is I'm quad dominant and some muscles are doing a great job of pulling the knees out of alignment etc. I think the pain over this last while is just because I'm pushing my legs so hard to bring up the imbalances and they just aren't used to me treating them so hard!

Thanks for your comments. :)

I am no expert on the topic as i am naturally lean and have a very high metabolism. But, I watched this video the other day and thought there were some very interesting notions on getting shredded.

Hope this helps...good luck

I am

I am no expert on the topic as i am naturally lean and have a very high metabolism. But, I watched this video the other day and thought there were some very interesting notions on getting shredded.

Hope this helps...good luck

That's a good video. Thank you. Some great points. I've not tried a 24 hour fast. He's spot on talking about NEAT and stress.

So it's been almost a year. Geez.

I think I may have hit around the 140 mark for our vacation ... decided fuck it, I'll enjoy myself and have fun.
Went into prep and covid hit. March 19 I flew home from site and haven't been back. Gyms were shut down. We managed to get a little bit of equipment to work out in the basement. Then we moved in May and trained in the garage. And the day gyms opened back up we were there. Changed shows a few times. I've essentially been in a deficit and 'prepping' since October.

What's my stats?
35yo 151.8 5'4 eating 1150 calories a day.

NEAT has significantly dropped - remember that I'd been maintaining 150 at 23-2500 calories a day? Now that I'm not at Site, I no longer have a 30m round trip walk to work and back, 8m round trip walk to the Caf / gym and back, no 75 steps to get to the bathroom and kitchen (150 steps round - eating 4 meals a day and drinking several litres = lots of extra steps!) ... which actually adds up to a lot of additional movement through the day. My daily steps are down from 12-15k a day to around 6-8k. So my energy expenditure has also dropped. Which makes sense that I'm now maintaining at significantly less calories. Right now I currently wake up, go downstairs, do fasted cardio via YouTube, stretch etc., come back upstairs, eat, and work. I sit on my ass all day and take literally 10 steps to the bathroom. I drive to the gym and workout until 7, then come home and plant my ass.
Recently I've been trying to push myself to get the 250 steps an hour my Fitbit tells me to get. Sleep is averaging around 6.5 hours (yes, that's fricken amazing - remember when I averaged 3?!!). Water is normally around 2.5-3.5L a day which is also lower than it used to be.

Training
I'm on a 15 day training plan. My shoulder, back, and arm days are the same, but my leg workouts vary for focus. I get one single quad exercise. The rest is hams and glutes. One day is strictly glutes, next is hams and glutes, and the next is full legs including the quads. We dropped my heavy week and are now rotating medium reps and high reps. I'm doing a lot of pump sets and partial rom to focus on the exact muscle. I train abs but no obliques. And no chest or traps. Rest after 5 days of training.

Competing
We've moved me to Wellness. I much prefer the look. I've got the quads, so we're trying to bring my glutes up to match. Also getting control of my lats to help me look wider. My mobility is causing issues as I have a difficult time twisting without moving the hips. But I think it's getting better!

Cycle
Don't have last years on hand. Ended Var (10mg) on Jan 9 - ran from Dec 8. Started Primo Feb 15 (12.5) in the evenings and 25 T3 (am) on Feb 16. Added another 25 T3 in the evenings before meal 4 on Feb 28. Added a half tab Nolva March 12 every other day. Had been alternating Clen and Lipolean and cut that out. April 18 ended Primo, 1/2 T3, and Nolva, remaining T3 ended April 24. April 4-24 was the only time I've solidly lost weight and dropped just under 140lbs. It started to raise May19. Like I'm talking from 138.6 right up to 144/145.

Through this still on my BHRT Test/week split into two injections. Progesterone and DHEA as well.
Annual BHRT appointment increased the Test to .3ml/week. Basically doubled it from .17ml/week.
July 16 they started me on desiccated thyroid pills to help my thyroid issues (they wanted hormones under control first). I'm on 60mg/day.

Added Clen again in the mornings on July 19. Added Seasonique on July 26.
Primo 1/2 tab empty, 1/2 tab meal 5 on July 30. Was also taking my prescription antihistamines.

Aug 16 added the alternating days 1/2 tab Nolva again. And alternating Clen and Lipolean.

Started Winny 1/4 tab aka 12.5 on August 23 and ended Primo Aug 28. BHRT cut one of my progesterones.

I had dropped some weight but then gained back 2lbs a week for the past several weeks. My coach is baffled. I am baffled. We're hoping that removing the extra progesterone helps, and that the Winny will start to help too. The thyroid pills should be helping ... any other time I've taken just T3 my weight has dropped. This is a compounded blend of T3&T4 that's supposed to be better absorbed by the body. I warned the BHRT clinic that I've got 73 days to cut 27lbs so tried to push my bloodwork sooner, but no go. So whatever effect the Winny has may show up in the bloodwork on the 11th!

Cardio
I'm bumped to 60m 6/week.