Melanotan

faller

My son inlaw wants to use this for tanning purposes. I have absolutely zero knowledge on this stuff so can someone give me a dosage and pinning schedule?

My son inlaw wants to use this for tanning purposes. I have absolutely zero knowledge on this stuff so can someone give me a dosage and pinning schedule?

IMO

Best to do some reading to get the whole picture for sure but here is my protocol. I got this from Dat's old site, it's very different from the ones most use or at least what I've seen on the net. Everybody seems to want to load up and get serum levels up on other protocols I've seen but I don't think that is necessary, I think it's wasteful and based on misunderstanding how it works.

I take 250mcg subq 20-30 mins before getting in the sun, whether booth or natural.
I also used to take another 250mcg an hour after sun as this was part of Dat's protocol. I didn't notice any difference when I dropped the second shot.
I get nauseous from it for about 10-15 mins starting about 5 mins after the shot.

I am white as hell and barely tan naturally but with 3 treatments over a week and a half and I have the tone of (?) (someone dark skinned, can't find the words right now that won't sound racist ;) )

Def read some articles, start slow and stay low to avoid black spots and moles.