melanotan fans? its summer

Evil Spock

Trusted Member
summer arrives and i do melanotan, for the protective benefits. it works so well that it has permanent effects for me, or at least cumulative enough to last year to year. say a fitzpatric scale 2 to a 3 and add mt2 im a 4. i now only need to use half a vial a summer. i mix with lactated ringers solution and freeze pre loaded pins. i still use spf 15 if im going to be outside in the sun for more than 15 min and spf 30 with a hat if its an all day thing. i find tanning for 15 min a side 2 times a week, giving it days to heal between creates a deep healthy looking golden tan instead of dark brown. people really are drawn to it and make positive remarks. i think people get too desperate and do to much too often thinking more is better. i pre fill pins at say 12 at .15mg to start cycles because full dose makes me ill, and the rest .3mg. i do about 2 weeks to start or until im tanned enough and save the rest for when im going to do a day out in the sun

I had to look that up lol (Fitzpatrick scale) I'd have to say I'm 1.5-2 on that scale though all things considered I do fairly well in the sun.

Having said that I have always been curious about MT2 and it's benefits beyond the tan. I also would not be looking for a crazy dark tan so it's good to hear about a very low dose and having good results.

@zenmonky how does that does compare to the "normal" protocols? I know I could look it up but I'd rather get a bit of a discussion on the topic :)

i think people go up to .5mg
if you like being outside when its sunny, i highly recommend this stuff just for the protection. as they say, any burn is bad.

i think people go up to .5mg
if you like being outside when its sunny, i highly recommend this stuff just for the protection. as they say, any burn is bad.

Protection is the main reason i use it too. 0.250 20min previous to and right after fake and bake. Golden in 2-3 EOD sessions then maintenance maybe very 10-14 days or so

My wife can’t tan without it. She burns then turns white again. She’s tapers up from 250mcg to 500mcg, tans every 2-3x per week, does her shots at night except tanning days she splits them before and after tanning.
Works good for her, but takes her a while to get her tan built up.

I've been outside my whole life, work and recreation and have never used sunscreen. I barely lose my tan over the winter now, it's weird. I just looked up fitzpatric scale and seems I'm a 5 now.

@flexappeal if you have a farmers tan apparently yes that will darken even more. You won't end up with an even tan you'll just have a darker farmers tan.

I love M2 i tend to take it a night. took 3 units in the day one time and very ill and threw up. I take smaller doses more frequently right before bed. On that note what patrons have this product on the board. Highest quality only, i am very picky with gear and with peptides. Any suggestions?

I so much as think about going outside and I turn 3 shades darker.
I imagine certain people have higher M2 naturally??? Or w.e factor causes this. I brown up like a potato on broil.

I love mt2. But you really dont need high doses to get awesome results. If anything I might get a little too dark on it.

I love mt2 too. Don't use it often but I'm considering having Roadhouse get me some ... I like to even myself out over summer. Plus it helps me look more like my fam. Hahaha.

I always get nauseated so take a gravol, wait about 10-15, pin, then head straight to bed.