Melanotan 2 - Peptides Canada Direct

Kloan

Trusted Member
Since I lost the thread with my log, I'll just skip to the part where I say dont bother with their MT2. I'm over 40mg in and STILL no sign of a tan at all. Lots of sun, plenty of 8 mins tan sessions.

I knew something was up when I saw the contents in the bottles were more than there normally is. It's usually a small puck at the bottom, but these are almost half filled.

It's not entirely bunk, there is active ingredient in there, it's just really really weak.

I'm sure there's going to be a couple who will chime in and say it worked great for them, and so be it. For me it was a waste of money and time.

I guess I'll spend some more money now and try CMS and hope theirs is actually high purity and not the fake "98%" BS.

Last edited:
Btw, if they're going to be a sponsor on here, I apologize if I've stepped on any toes.. but I have to share my experience so the people who are in the same boat as me with type 1 or 2 skin will know to look elsewhere.

Honest reviews from a “trusted” member are encouraged because Bull doesn’t want sponsors that are not providing a great product for a great price.

He has very,very little ability to tan.Casper is his description.

That's a lot to not have a tan yet. Mrs arush is a fair skin redhead and 20mg's in and she's noticeably getting darker. Mind you I get mine from... with not these guys.