Megan Rapinoe

Englishmustard

Bollocks!
Trusted Member
What a fucking disgrace she is.
It’s one thing kneeling for your anthem to supposedly protest the police (I do not agree with this either by the way) when you play for a national state team. But she is quite literally representing her entire country on the world stage.
She is literally the epitome of a leftist crybaby attention seeker. Is she not getting enough attention with her team doing so well?

If she really truly believed what she was protesting about her country then she should be refusing to play at all and not be wearing the shirt of her country’s team and not accepting the paycheques.
At this point she shouldn’t even have a choice and should be stripped of her shirt and position on the team.

What bugs me is she speaks for her entire team when she says that they will not visit the Whitehouse if they win.

This is typical bully tactics by the left.

Wait a few years no one will remember who the fuck she is. She will be a fat hairy rug muncher who smells like stale coffee and old couch farts.

I could cares less about people’s sexual orientations I’m more concerned about what mixed message you are sending to the kids who look up to you.

What a fucking disgrace she is.
It’s one thing kneeling for your anthem to supposedly protest the police (I do not agree with this either by the way) when you play for a national state team. But she is quite literally representing her entire country on the world stage.
She is literally the epitome of a leftist crybaby attention seeker. Is she not getting enough attention with her team doing so well?

If she really truly believed what she was protesting about her country then she should be refusing to play at all and not be wearing the shirt of her country’s team and not accepting the paycheques.
At this point she shouldn’t even have a choice and should be stripped of her shirt and position on the team.

Does she have nice tits. If they are not nice I hope she keeps her shirt on. Lol If so does anyone have a pic of her stripped of her shirt?

I also have the right to free speech to tell my (hypothetical) boss he’s a cunt, and the company I work for is terrible and I hate them. Doesn’t mean i’d be allowed to keep my job after doing so.

That is just silly.
On a side note we don't have Free Speech in Canada. We have Limited Free Speech.

What bugs me is she speaks for her entire team when she says that they will not visit the Whitehouse if they win.

This is typical bully tactics by the left.

Wait a few years no one will remember who the fuck she is. She will be a fat hairy rug muncher who smells like stale coffee and old couch farts.

I could cares less about people’s sexual orientations I’m more concerned about what mixed message you are sending to the kids who look up to you.

I think it is Trump who is the bully here.
As for the white House Trump didn't extend an invite, instead castigated Rapinoe for speaking out (reiterate it is her right down there). He also didn't invite the Golden State Warriors or the Philadelphia Eagles. Alex Krieger has also stated she would not visit the White House, specifically "for its treatment of “LGBTQ+ citizens, immigrants & our most vulnerable.” So far they are the only two who have spoken out.
You really should listen to what Rapinoe says, "
“If we want to talk about the ideals that we stand for, all the songs and the anthem and sort of what we were founded on, I think I’m extremely American,” Rapinoe said.
She also added that she stands “for honesty and for truth and for wanting to have the conversation. And for looking at the country honestly and saying, ‘Yes, we are a great country and there are so many things that are amazing and I feel very fortunate to be in this country.’ … But also that doesn’t mean we can’t get better.”

Curry from the Warriors said that he wouldn’t go to the WH.Rapinoe said she would not go.Equal pay?What does Trump have to do with what athletes are paid?Some new laws Bags?Mens World Cup draws 3.5 times as many viewers....

Curry from the Warriors said that he wouldn’t go to the WH.Rapinoe said she would not go.Equal pay?What does Trump have to do with what athletes are paid?Some new laws Bags?Mens World Cup draws 3.5 times as many viewers....

Trump and equal pay are two separate issues. The USA Women's team is much more profitable than the US men's team, gets more coverage, is more recognizable and produces stars. The men’s World Cup brings in much more money for both FIFA and the U.S. Soccer Federation than the women’s World Cup. Therein lies the problem as far as revenue goes. The women feel a fair share should be introduced in the manner of revenue sharing as it is in other sports. Even the French fans were yelling for equal pay. https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/equal-pay-chants-2019-world-cup_n_5d222e9fe4b0f3125685c8f6
Rapinoe has been explicit in her views that Trump has policies of exclusion and this includes people that are gay. In the same manner many African American athletes won't go to the White House.
As for the Warriors here is Trumps dis invite: "Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team. Stephen Curry is hesitating, therefore invitation is withdrawn!" Trump wrote from his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey. NBA News

Trump and equal pay are two separate issues. The USA Women's team is much more profitable than the US men's team, gets more coverage, is more recognizable and produces stars. The men’s World Cup brings in much more money for both FIFA and the U.S. Soccer Federation than the women’s World Cup. Therein lies the problem as far as revenue goes. The women feel a fair share should be introduced in the manner of revenue sharing as it is in other sports. Even the French fans were yelling for equal pay. https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/equal-pay-chants-2019-world-cup_n_5d222e9fe4b0f3125685c8f6
Rapinoe has been explicit in her views that Trump has policies of exclusion and this includes people that are gay. In the same manner many African American athletes won't go to the White House.
As for the Warriors here is Trumps dis invite: "Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team. Stephen Curry is hesitating, therefore invitation is withdrawn!" Trump wrote from his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey. NBA News
Did Trump set these policies?The Americans have a number of far more pressing problems like the border and who looks after the needs of these illegals after they enter.Homeless tent cities.This woman is a millionaire and just another entitled brat carping about whatever to smear Trump.What exclusion based on sexuality?Barring trans people from the military?Too many issues.Curry should have kept his bitch mouth shut.Not as great as he thought he was this year was he?This whole pile of nonsense was started by Kappernick because his stats were dropping every year and he could NOT regain enough muscle mass to be competitive.Did he not go to third string?Nobody has hired him.Free market has spoken.

Who cares what the French in France have to say.

And now at this NYC parade she says we have to love more and hate less......

Last edited:

So now I’m confused, who is more profitable the male teams or the female?
I guess pay should be based on revenue.
Will this open up equal pay in movies as well. So the Rock generates 10 times the box office revenue than and equal female actor, but she should be paid the same as him?

Not fighting, asking your view on this

So now I’m confused, who is more profitable the male teams or the female?
I guess pay should be based on revenue.
Will this open up equal pay in movies as well. So the Rock generates 10 times the box office revenue than and equal female actor, but she should be paid the same as him?

Not fighting, asking your view on this

Female Yankee team is more profitable than the men's team. The men's world cup generates more money than the women's version, but in the US the women's far outstripped the men's finals for television viewers and sponsorships. Canadian teams are paid equal for FIFA and once again the women are more popular than the men's and are more successful.
Calls for equal pay in Hollywood has been around since Marilyn Monroe. I know diddly squat about Hollywood though. I do know all the Big Bang main actors made the same amount per episode. $1 million. That's a lot of money.
What would happen if Hallie Berry and The Rock co-starred in a movie? Not really in my wheelhouse, but I would go to see Berry more than the Rock. The only movie I saw the Rock in was Walking Tall. I'm not really a movie goer.

Female Yankee team is more profitable than the men's team. The men's world cup generates more money than the women's version, but in the US the women's far outstripped the men's finals for television viewers and sponsorships. Canadian teams are paid equal for FIFA and once again the women are more popular than the men's and are more successful.
Calls for equal pay in Hollywood has been around since Marilyn Monroe. I know diddly squat about Hollywood though. I do know all the Big Bang main actors made the same amount per episode. $1 million. That's a lot of money.
What would happen if Hallie Berry and The Rock co-starred in a movie? Not really in my wheelhouse, but I would go to see Berry more than the Rock. The only movie I saw the Rock in was Walking Tall. I'm not really a movie goer.

Are these 3 different leagues?
If the woman creates more revenue they should be paid more.
The value should always be considered. Fairness because of fairness is a way to defeat initiative.

Did Trump set these policies?The Americans have a number of far more pressing problems like the border and who looks after the needs of these illegals after they enter.Homeless tent cities.This woman is a millionaire and just another entitled brat carping about whatever to smear Trump.What exclusion based on sexuality?Barring trans people from the military?Too many issues.Curry should have kept his bitch mouth shut.Not as great as he thought he was this year was he?This whole pile of nonsense was started by Kappernick because his stats were dropping every year and he could NOT regain enough muscle mass to be competitive.Did he not go to third string?Nobody has hired him.Free market has spoken.

Who cares what the French in France have to say.

And now at this NYC parade she says we have to love more and hate less......

You are missing the point of my original post. She has a first Amendment right to protest and speak her mind. Your post above more or less supports what she has said that the US can do better.
Why is there always such use of derogatory terms in a debate? What is the point in losing civility and calling people brats, bitches etc. I never understood that.

Are these 3 different leagues?
If the woman creates more revenue they should be paid more.
The value should always be considered. Fairness because of fairness is a way to defeat initiative.

FIFA men's and women's, but they are paid by their respective nations. I have no idea if there is prize money for winning.