McGregor vs Cerrone Jan 18th @ UFC 246

I think they will stand and bang. They both like a show. I dont know if McGregor has ever been hit by someone that heavy. If he gets caught i think its over. McGregor should be the quicker fighter, even thou hes fighting in a higher weight class. Its his natural weight.

Last edited:
This is a very different Conor, it seems he has really cleaned himself up. Looks like he is ready to go.

Conor gets tkod in round 3. Cerrone will not trade with him and will gas him out. Conors cardio has always been shit and that’s what cerrones camp will take advantage of. Cerrone wins wrestling with ground n pound.

Conor gets tkod in round 3. Cerrone will not trade with him and will gas him out. Conors cardio has always been shit and that’s what cerrones camp will take advantage of. Cerrone wins wrestling with ground n pound.
As long as he sticks to that game plan cerrone should do ok. If he ends up standing flat footed like he normally does it might be over quick. Im taking cerrone by KO in the later rounds. (Mostly cause it pays 6to1)

As long as he sticks to that game plan cerrone should do ok. If he ends up standing flat footed like he normally does it might be over quick. Im taking cerrone by KO in the later rounds. (Mostly cause it pays 6to1)

Exactly, and I’m hoping you’re right as in the later rounds because both you and I know about making money on these things but based on conors new size he will gas and I think hit a wall by round two. I do t think cerrones ego will take over and trade with Conor, he’s smarter than that.

Exactly, and I’m hoping you’re right as in the later rounds because both you and I know about making money on these things but based on conors new size he will gas and I think hit a wall by round two. I do t think cerrones ego will take over and trade with Conor, he’s smarter than that.
Im also banking on the fact that McGregor has never been hit by someone at that size or power

Cerrone isn't going to wrestle Conor.
You really don't know him at all.
He will go out on his shield swinging.
This isn't about JUST winning for him.
He doesn't want to just win.
It's about beating Conor in the stand up.
He will trade with him the whole fight and someone is getting knocked out.
He'd rather lose than do the typical safe gameplan everyone says someone will do.
It's not gonna happen.

Last edited:
How much bigger is he now?

Conor McGregor will take on Donald Cerrone in a welterweight title main occasion on Saturday night, January 18, 2020 in UFC 246 at T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada, United States. “McGregor vs. Cerrone” blockbuster pay-per-view (PPV) event on ESPN+, scheduled for January 18, 2020.

Live Stream Link >> https://mmastreampass.com