Maybe just my control freak issues.....

I'm sure there is a fuckton going on and Bull and Co may not have slept much but it would be a good one to prioritize before it get outta control, obviously just my opinion, easy to have an opinion when you are not doing the heavy lifting LOL

"Northern Muscle's now has three healthcare professionals to help those with questions"

little edit needed here I guess

From the Rules thread - "May I suggest a restriction of rights and privileges for (all of us) new members until they have acknowledged the rules?"
Fill me in please I don’t know what rules I’m fucking up on if Iam???

Fill me in please I don’t know what rules I’m fucking up on if Iam???
in the past i have overstepped my suggestions regarding dosage and timing and so i received a DM regarding my choice of words.

a moderator will contact you either asking you to redact your words or they will redact your words for you and you will be made aware of how you can improve how you express yourself in the future.

in all good faith when you see a post from a fellow member that could be perceived as possibly questionable send them a friendly reminder that they might want to edit their wording before they get DM from a moderator.

we are all adults. help one another

in the past i have overstepped my suggestions regarding dosage and timing and so i received a DM regarding my choice of words.

a moderator will contact you either asking you to redact your words or they will redact your words for you and you will be made aware of how you can improve how you express yourself in the future.

in all good faith when you see a post from a fellow member that could be perceived as possibly questionable send them a friendly reminder that they might want to edit their wording before they get DM from a moderator.

we are all adults. help one another
I am not an adult! I am a senior citizen! Imagine that.