Matrix Labs

Beothuk

Trusted Member
I recently won an auction from Matrix Labs that included some oils ie Test E and Equipoise as well as Yohimbine, Nolvadex, Superdrol and Vit b12.

First of all I want to say products were shipped promptly and packaged well.

Secondly, the rep is outstanding to deal with and answered all emails quickly.

Thirdly, labeling is well done and oils look pristine.

Finally, I decided to inject a mil of Test E in my left glute Friday night and I’m happy to report the oil was very smooth with no pip whatsoever! I’m only cruising right now so I’ll give a full analysis of products once I blast in the spring.

So far I’m very impressed with Matrix Labs and their team!

The rep I dealt with was always great. I got the chance to try Matrix before it was offically launched. Was good stuff then :) Im sure it still is now.

I promised these guys a review a while back but I just started using them.
So since my surgery is definitely still a long ways out I decided to run a cycle.

6.5 weeks ago I started test-e/mast-p/tren-a. Right now I'm at about 315/350/420. I started off lower and built my way up (tren started at 210 for example). Wanted to go low and slow as this is first time with tren.
For now I've left out things like anadrol because I'm keeping it tame.

I started cycle with 100% other lab and about a week ago I switched to running Matrix tren. I can say I already feel a difference. Pretty impressed.
I have their Mast as well, will switch to their mast as well in this cycle (probably cap this at 12 weeks total) and will continue to update.

I only have their test-p unfortunately, and I'm running test-e. So won't get a chance to try their test and comment on it.

I'm a die hard test-e guy, for what I do I don't see any advantages to ever using test-p. I'm already oil volume adverse.

Rep was responsive, he was really interested in making sure you had a good customer experience.

Also should note I've been using their Aromasin the whole time too. Right now doing 12.5mg E3D. Not doing bloods at the moment but going off feel. EOD joints start to hurt so it definitely works. E3D is sweet spot right now.