Mast prop vs E

Hey, I just started running a fairly low test e cycle (400 mg/week) during my cut. I was planning on also adding mast e or p for dryness and help with estrogen effects from test. I know that mast e has a longer half life, but I was wondering how long would it take for mast effects to kick in if i was running the enanthate ester vs prop ester. Thanks
Google bra.

Also curious, why did you wipe out your post? Not sure how new to the boards you are but generally you should leave them up so others can follow the convo. Also promotes getting more than one answer, which is a pretty valuable part of the boards.

Anyhow, if you wish for more info I would suggest that you tell us what you mean by "kick in"

Cheers

Prop is faster absorbed id say daily or every 2 for injections
And E would be longer every 3rd or 4th .
I dunno why im answering a ghost thread but fak it. We can all fight with each other it will be fun😅😅

Prop is faster absorbed id say daily or every 2 for injections
And E would be longer every 3rd or 4th .
I dunno why im answering a ghost thread but fak it. We can all fight with each other it will be fun😅😅

Don't be too sure on that part. It's very close and can be affected by many things - the carrier oil, the size and number of the boluses, even which muscle (or sub Q) you inject into. That's the case for all the esters we just never discuss that because those differences are small and with consistent use they pretty much wash right out.

Generally speaking drugs will have similar pharmacokinetics if the same ester is used. The biggest differences I have noticed has been when the carrier oil is different, might not always be the case, just what I recall seeing. IOW Test E and Mast E will follow the same time frames if all else is equal.

The reason I bothered to bring it up is because most of the studies I have seen show P, C and E peaking at very close to the same time from a single dose with C and E being very slightly quicker. I have also seen at least one study that stuck out because it showed P peaking in something like half the time as E.

So you could argue it either way but when it gets down to it the peak time has no real bearing on the Terminal half life which is what most of us use as a starting point to determine frequency of dosing.

Don't be too sure on that part. It's very close and can be affected by many things - the carrier oil, the size and number of the boluses, even which muscle (or sub Q) you inject into. That's the case for all the esters we just never discuss that because those differences are small and with consistent use they pretty much wash right out.

Generally speaking drugs will have similar pharmacokinetics if the same ester is used. The biggest differences I have noticed has been when the carrier oil is different, might not always be the case, just what I recall seeing. IOW Test E and Mast E will follow the same time frames if all else is equal.

The reason I bothered to bring it up is because most of the studies I have seen show P, C and E peaking at very close to the same time from a single dose with C and E being very slightly quicker. I have also seen at least one study that stuck out because it showed P peaking in something like half the time as E.

So you could argue it either way but when it gets down to it the peak time has no real bearing on the Terminal half life which is what most of us use as a starting point to determine frequency of dosing.
That's the answer that should be hear lol thnx for clarification ,kind sir

Great explanation...as always.

My experience is all esters “peak” quickly but the different esters is more about how quickly it “exits the body” ...not enters.

That said i find prop “spikes” higher than C or E....mg for mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk