Manson and rob zombie

storman

Trusted Member
Seen these guys last night. Great fucking show
Seen manson before in the early 90's, before sweet dreams came out and he was cool but now hes just a fat bloated pig lol. Decent show but you could tell he was drunk.
First time seeing zombie and holy shit, what a performer. Sounds awesome and looks like hes still 30. Would recommend a zombie show to anyone.
I got asked by 2 hot face painted chicks to come home with them too.

I went to see them last year. Manson bailed 5 minutes before his show. All his little emo fans were whining like little bithes all dressed up like Hallowe'en. Zombie picked up the slack and played an extended set with a few Mason songs thrown in. John 5 his guitarist used to play for Manson so he knows the songs. One of the best guitar solos I've heard as well. And I've seen Van Halen, in '83, Roth with Steve Vai in '86. I've seen some pretty great guitar players. John 5 is right up there.

And yea.. Zombie kicked fucking ass. it was the first time I saw him too. Very impressed. Would see him again in a heartbeat. Except I'm going to see Slipknot on Tuesday.

Actually saw White Zombie in the early 90s. Awesome show. Would love to see Rob Zombie on his own but not really any different.

@storman was it a fairly small venue ?

I went to see them last year. Manson bailed 5 minutes before his show. All his little emo fans were whining like little bithes all dressed up like Hallowe'en. Zombie picked up the slack and played an extended set with a few Mason songs thrown in. John 5 his guitarist used to play for Manson so he knows the songs. One of the best guitar solos I've heard as well. And I've seen Van Halen, in '83, Roth with Steve Vai in '86. I've seen some pretty great guitar players. John 5 is right up there.

And yea.. Zombie kicked fucking ass. it was the first time I saw him too. Very impressed. Would see him again in a heartbeat. Except I'm going to see Slipknot on Tuesday.

Ugh I was gonna go to that show but can't make it now. I saw them at ozzfest 2000. Amazing live. I'm jealous bro.