Mandatory Masks

I've always wanted to go into a bank with a mask on. This just takes all the fun out of it
One might have expected a rise in robberies, but with surveillance and security protocols the reward doesn't equal the risk, regardless of the probability of success.

There is one more reason one might do it.

From the movie Heat. Great movie and probably the best line of the movie.

That definitely sounds like a good option lol great idea thank you 😊 that will be my next post.

My young fella picked up one of these "Plague Doctor" masks (without the hat) which is supposedly similar to what they actually used to wear back in the 1600's when there was a plague.

View attachment 5284

Since it is now mandatory here, he wants to wear this out but hasn't yet. I imagine people would probably be horrified if he does. :)

OD
I've been waiting to see someone wearing those... I always thought they were creepy as hell!!! Lol

Ok, so I put on my old mask that I had taken the valve out of at work on Saturday by accident.
The gay guy who works at the shop, started laughing uncontrolably.
I was like, hey, safe sex without a glory hole, then mentioned if his penis fits thru that hole, the poor bastard has problems that can’t be fixed.
So then I look at my front end manager and say, hey, no covid while eating pussy, so he took a picture.
Here you go.
42A8BFEC-018F-4EBB-A4A2-53C49C282E33.jpeg