low calorie meals when cutting

Right now I’m taking 500mg with breakfast. While cutting I don’t really care how it affects my training. My plan is to come off it once I’ve burnt the rest of the fat I’m looking to burn. But keep in mind I’ve been cutting for 3 years. I started at 510 pounds and now I’m at 282. Most of the weight loss was done before metformin but I just hit a wall around 300 pounds and hat to get my food intake perfect in order to continue losing weight. I’ve got bindge eating disorder. I will consider coming off of it once I’m 200 pounds.
I used it for weight loss too when I didn’t care about muscle
It helps a TON

congrats on the weight loss and you don’t need to come off if you don’t want to, I was just curious

I used it for weight loss too when I didn’t care about muscle
It helps a TON

congrats on the weight loss and you don’t need to come off if you don’t want to, I was just curious

It all depends really on what happens when I come off it. I’m hoping that after 6 months of eating 3 meals a day day and no snacking it will sort of break the habit and I’ll be able to avoid returning to my old ways when I’m off it. But let me tell you there’s nothing more depressing that eating strict all week and then blowing it with one massive bindge. Then repeating that pattern over and over again. It might be better for me to just remain on it and get whatever muscle gains I can.

It all depends really on what happens when I come off it. I’m hoping that after 6 months of eating 3 meals a day day and no snacking it will sort of break the habit and I’ll be able to avoid returning to my old ways when I’m off it. But let me tell you there’s nothing more depressing that eating strict all week and then blowing it with one massive bindge. Then repeating that pattern over and over again. It might be better for me to just remain on it and get whatever muscle gains I can.
You get used to healthy food after a while, at least I did
I actually started disliking unhealthy food once I dieted first a long time

Reactions: PGM
I'm almost at the point I need to find apetitie suppressants.
What do you guys do when your ready to start eating the fridge door just to get to the food inside of it.
Lol I've got along ways to go yet, my wife was eating gold fish crackers and I had to go to the garage.

Crunchy veggies with mustard or low cal dressing.

Right now I’m taking 500mg with breakfast. While cutting I don’t really care how it affects my training. My plan is to come off it once I’ve burnt the rest of the fat I’m looking to burn. But keep in mind I’ve been cutting for 3 years. I started at 510 pounds and now I’m at 282. Most of the weight loss was done before metformin but I just hit a wall around 300 pounds and hat to get my food intake perfect in order to continue losing weight. I’ve got bindge eating disorder. I will consider coming off of it once I’m 200 pounds.

Holy Fuck man! Awesome! I wish you continued success!

I choose my food now in terms of how it impacts my glucose levels. There is an optimal glucose range level that will optimize fat burning. A blood glucose level of less than 5.4 mmol/l and an overall running average of 4.9 mmol/l ensures you stay in fat burning. Your food choices will determine how much your glucose levels spike. If you stick to low glycemic food and only eat when your truly hungry the weight will drop off. So I stick to meat, eggs, and green vegetables, cheese and add some good oils ( I like olive oil), this allows me to to keep my insulin and blood sugar level low and in the fat burning range. have used this method for the last 3 weeks going on 4 and have dropped from 260 to 250. I weigh in on sunday night to see how this week goes. Target weight is 240 by end of September... hoping I hit that early.

I’m 6” height & I weight 140 so I honestly been trying to gain weight since everybody’s telling me I’m too skinny I wear size 4. I have so much energy no matter how much I eat I don’t gain weight. By the way great ideas for food options.

I’m 6” height & I weight 140 so I honestly been trying to gain weight since everybody’s telling me I’m too skinny I wear size 4. I have so much energy no matter how much I eat I don’t gain weight. By the way great ideas for food options.
Some people r just hard gainers and the only way that I know that there is to gain weight is to eat more Or take some gear to add more lean tissue more quickly. How I got more food in to me to gain weight was by making high calorie protein shakes. Easy to drink down in between regular meals and u can really add a lot of protein and fat intake. Morning noon and evening snack I would do 3 scoops protein powder... Half cup blueberry yogurt ... Half cup of frozen blueberries ... And cup to 2 cups of milk. Blend and yum. Tons of protein and calories. You can also put couple table.spoons of olive oil in. I just use to take couple of mouthfuls of olive oil in the morn ... Lots of fat lol

Some people r just hard gainers and the only way that I know that there is to gain weight is to eat more Or take some gear to add more lean tissue more quickly. How I got more food in to me to gain weight was by making high calorie protein shakes. Easy to drink down in between regular meals and u can really add a lot of protein and fat intake. Morning noon and evening snack I would do 3 scoops protein powder... Half cup blueberry yogurt ... Half cup of frozen blueberries ... And cup to 2 cups of milk. Blend and yum. Tons of protein and calories. You can also put couple table.spoons of olive oil in. I just use to take couple of mouthfuls of olive oil in the morn ... Lots of fat lol

I wander if I can do that with peaches that I froze? I bought bunch of peaches because the money goes to foster kids for the school supplies and clothing so I bought two boxes with 100 peaches, one for my mom and one for me. Thank you for your advice know I know what I be doing with all those peaches 😃.

I wander if I can do that with peaches that I froze? I bought bunch of peaches because the money goes to foster kids for the school supplies and clothing so I bought two boxes with 100 peaches, one for my mom and one for me. Thank you for your advice know I know what I be doing with all those peaches 😃.
peaches are good as well ... what ever fruit u like

Im 6-1 and about 270-280. I’ll trade with you 😁

Someday soon I’ll get more serious about getting lean, that or ill die of old age. 😂😂

Gain weight if that is what you want to do but anyone who says you are too skinny is way off the mark, you look very healthy.

There are many reasons that people might call you too skinny. If I was to make some assumptions about the people that were saying this I would not have very flattering things to say about them, either physically or mentally.

cruciferous veggies, meat. berries pwo
snacks raw veggies and high fat dressing, jerky, pork rinds.
save my cheat meals for social beers and dining out. really hate going out and having to order a salad.
sticking to a healthy diet isnt anything. feels good, looks good, and the food tastes good if you put effort into it.

I’m about to start dieting

this sounds unappetizing but my go to is egg whites
I pretty much just eat 375ml-500ml egg whites 5-6 times a day
You get a huge omelette

only thing I am ever able to diet eating in terms of protein

I’m about to start dieting

this sounds unappetizing but my go to is egg whites
I pretty much just eat 375ml-500ml egg whites 5-6 times a day
You get a huge omelette

only thing I am ever able to diet eating in terms of protein

This actually sounds terrible bro. Why can’t you eat other sources of protein ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gain weight if that is what you want to do but anyone who says you are too skinny is way off the mark, you look very healthy.

There are many reasons that people might call you too skinny. If I was to make some assumptions about the people that were saying this I would not have very flattering things to say about them, either physically or mentally.
Listen to this guy - @gondar1 doesn't pull punches and he he is smart. You look great, muscular, and in shape. You are not too skinny so F anyone who says that. at 6 feet tall, 140 is a good weight. You should be proud of your accomplishments @Annika.