Liver Care Info PDF

Rocky

Trusted Member
This PDF is filled with information on how to keep a liver healthy

http://balancedconcepts.net/liver_phases_detox_paths.pdf

It has tons of important information and it cleared a lot of things up. I recommend anyone using AAS to check it out, and even more so if you're trying to heal a damaged liver.

It explains the processes which your liver metabolizes toxins/medications, the essential nutrients required (vitamins/minerals/amino acids), and what to avoid which can cause the liver to not work optimally (benzodiazepines, histamine meds, grapefruit juice etc.)

Lots of things in this PDF made me understand why certain supplements and regimens were recommended for liver detox and it made me realize how bad a restrictive diet is, that doesn't have all the vital nutrients to allow the liver to function optimally

I was always told (and this is a while ago so it might be different) but I was always told to avoid orals because they go straight through your liver. I/M goes through a bunch of organs before getting cleaned through your kidneys.

THumbs up, but.... "coffee enema" pg 6 :coffee: ...nah bro
haha, yea, i skipped that part

I was always told (and this is a while ago so it might be different) but I was always told to avoid orals because they go straight through your liver. I/M goes through a bunch of organs before getting cleaned through your kidneys.

im not sure to be honest
maybe someone can clarify whether oral steroids are more toxic because of the first pass through the liver?

i know injections avoid the first pass through the liver, but after the first pass, are oral steroids and more liver toxic than injections?

I heard from someone in PM. Orals are hard on you. I really can't see how they cannot be considering the path of things through your body. Look, I think we can consider that anything we put in our bodies of certain sorts isn't good for us. Depending on the levels, they're downright toxic because they're knocking our testosterone to levels our body just wasn't meant to handle. Normal is 4:1 testosterone to epitestosterone (this is how they pop a lot of people who compete in things where they shouldn't be taking certain things because you can clear your system of at least larger metabolites of certain chemicals but you cannot force your blood to drop that extra testosterone unless you go Nuclear with stuff like blood transfusions from someone clean and normal.

I've heard of bodybuilders getting popped for 80:1 which is freeking INSANITY. I mean, that's the end of a life-altering type of level of testosterone as in it's slicing years of life off just so you can be big/repair quickly.

Go look up an arm wrestler Denis Cyplenkov and his *cough cough* liver problems. If you look at the guy's body you can see he's been absolutely FILLING himself with HGH (his skull and hands and bones are all enlarged) and obviously topping it off with the same cocktail that Russian/Russian neighbouring countries keep getting popped for. The guy did so much he almost DIED when his liver and other organs started shutting down. It's kind of maddening because his "doctors" keep talking about his "procedure" and all that and I'm like C'MON this dude is like a poster child for abusing the ever-living hell out of himself.

There's a REASON why every Russian Federation athlete has been banned from TWO straight Olympics...total systemic abuse of the system from getting popped for meds, trying to substitute other people's urine and blood, trying to bribe, disappearing for a couple of weeks when they need to file their location at all times and so on. It's really too bad because they've made the Olympics as clean as possible to keep that platform even. It's an all or nothing type of deal and I like the fact it's all there. I also know there are clean athletes in there that are getting screwed by Russia getting busted YET AGAIN.

I don't judge. People want to do what they want, do it. The Olympics and stuff, I think should be clean. The best man or woman SHOULD win there. Now people's PERSONAL lives? Live and let live...we're all adult men and women and I think we have a right to pick how to live it. For me personally, my body isn't making enough Testosterone anymore so I quite literally am artificially ageing and losing the energy to live life. That just isn't acceptable to me. I have too much left.