Lipid support supplements

rated_rko

Trusted Member
Hey guys was wondering what your go to for lipid protection is during a cycle.
I am just concerned with the whole lipid profile of LDL and HDL but interested in hearing what you guys use, and does it really help you while your running a cycle.

I can tell you what I do normally but in theory would still be applicable when running a cycle. So I've always been at the top of the range for bad cholesterol and my doctors main concern is my ratio so I take a daily hefty dose of omega 3's to keep my ratio looking good. I have used red yeast rice and that lowered my bad cholesterol according to BW.

I can tell you what I do normally but in theory would still be applicable when running a cycle. So I've always been at the top of the range for bad cholesterol and my doctors main concern is my ratio so I take a daily hefty dose of omega 3's to keep my ratio looking good. I have used red yeast rice and that lowered my bad cholesterol according to BW.
i used red yeast rice before too....just never did a panel to see if it worked but its been recommended for years.

does this red yeast rice taste good?
is there a good place to get it?
quick search show like $50 /kg

I use allmax fish oil and gnc fish oils
Are there better quality ones? Or is krill oil better ?
Just wondering the allmax i find are cheaper. Gnc pretty expensive.
I also use cardarine but i have yet to get blood work to confirm but the claims sound good , im also hearing sr9009 for liver.

typical buy these , figured its an ok deal and has whats required for dha epa
View attachment 5074

FYI If you go by the total amount of EPA+DHA judging by the prices I just found from the online stores of Costco and Walmart you are paying more than 3 times the price.

relevant older posts/threads:

Ok
FYI If you go by the total amount of EPA+DHA judging by the prices I just found from the online stores of Costco and Walmart you are paying more than 3 times the price.

relevant older posts/threads:

Thank you next stop costco then thnx

Yeah, I used to use the Kirkland ones. In general for pharmacy products you can save a good buck at Costco...and I don't think I've ever been disappointed with Kirkland quality for any item.

Lol your welcome.
Where do you guys find the best price for red yeast rice supplement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk