Lets get checked

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Lets get checked has a 20% off code.
What tests should I order? Is there one that does everything? Im more concerned about health then test levels. Would like to know kidney, liver and cholesterol but is there a test that does them all or I have to pay and do 3 different tests? My doc doesn't like the frequency of my bloodwork due to covid

Definitely three different test!

Test one for kidneys “ACR” albumin to creatinine ratio and “GFR” glomerular filtration it measures kidney function.

Test two for liver it be “ALT” alanine transaminase and “AST” aspartate aminotransferase dose tests measures of enzymes that your liver releases in response to damage or disease.

Test three for cholesterol you would have get lipid profile is a blood test that can measure the amount of cholesterol and triglycerides in your blood like “HDL” high density that is supposed to be the good cholesterol keeps up with arthritis and flowing blood freely the second test would be “LDL” low density lipoprotein cholesterol that is some thing not good to have too much in your blood that can cause heart attack and strokes.

Last edited:
Lets get checked has a 20% off code.
What tests should I order? Is there one that does everything? Im more concerned about health then test levels. Would like to know kidney, liver and cholesterol but is there a test that does them all or I have to pay and do 3 different tests? My doc doesn't like the frequency of my bloodwork due to covid
You have to pay for each individual one. Its expensive but for many the only option.

Yeah, might be worth emailing them?

If they get enough people bugging them maybe they'll do it. Or it might be down to the sample size.... maybe they would need a lot more blood. I dont know.

Well shit that sucks then.. maybe I will have to talk to my doc again
Definitely go to your doctor and get all this done properly they can get it accurately done for you. I personally don’t trust something important like that, that you would have to buy online waste of money.

You have to pay for each individual one. Its expensive but for many the only option.

I ordered a few tests 2 weeks ago from LGC and haven’t received their kits yet!
Also don’t want to go to my doc.

Is there any other way or site that can be used for blood work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk