Let’s Talk Primo

favourite compound - more expensive but I don't run it at high doses but I run it longer like 6 months. Agree with @Taureau. The results are slow and steady but you can completely change your physique with a moderate dose of primo added to your TRT. I balance the sides vs. goals and it helps me reach my goals with a proper diet and training with zero sides so far. Haven't exceeded 300 mg a week and my waist is smaller, more define, more vascular, and strength gains but nothing compared to a stronger compound like Deca for strength or bulk. May increase it to 400 mg per week and see what it does but I would prefer to use as little as possible to reach my goals.
At my age - it will be my go to 80% of the time with TRT.
Are you buy chance still running deca with the primo?

favourite compound - more expensive but I don't run it at high doses but I run it longer like 6 months. Agree with @Taureau. The results are slow and steady but you can completely change your physique with a moderate dose of primo added to your TRT. I balance the sides vs. goals and it helps me reach my goals with a proper diet and training with zero sides so far. Haven't exceeded 300 mg a week and my waist is smaller, more define, more vascular, and strength gains but nothing compared to a stronger compound like Deca for strength or bulk. May increase it to 400 mg per week and see what it does but I would prefer to use as little as possible to reach my goals.
At my age - it will be my go to 80% of the time with TRT.

Are there any benefits to running it along side deca or eq during a bulk?

how about the the primo oral? Throwing that on top of the injectable? Prob a stupied question but gotta ask...

Are there any benefits to running it along side deca or eq during a bulk?
Hey Superbeast - I find Primo makes any cycle better for me but I only have a little experience running it with other compounds besides test. Several reasons I say that - number 1, it doesn't affect my BP or blood which is important as I mentioned I'm not 25 anymore. It makes me feel good and I've read literature indicating it strengthens your immune system and bones, increases my sex drive and deca makes me floppy lol, boldenone not as much but I still find boldenone has a negative effect on my desire.
It makes me more vascular and I like that look. Typically I don't run more than two compounds at once, TRT plus deca or boldenone or TRT plus Primo.
I only ran Primo beside deca and boldenone and test once each to see if it would help with the ED issues Deca can cause and it helped somewhat but even low dose deca has a negative effect on my libido and my hormones tests all come back normal. Primo helped but not to a great extent.
Added to the test equipoise - I had no anxiety that boldenone can cause, felt great and find it easier to manipulate my physique with diet.
Not sure if that answers your question but to put it lightly I am a fan of Primo.

I didn't mess with primo back in the early 2000's when I was heavily using AAS, combo of not overly trusting what was out there ( can't even imagine the volume of fake primo and organon yellow tops guys injected back then) and the fact fell in love with EQ. Fast forward 20 years later and my stash consists of things like primo, masteron, var etc...I was one injection in to my first primo cycle in march and then shut it down when everything closed. It's nice to see some posts with moderate dosages, to each their own but if you have to do monster doses you've likely been on way too long or your training/diet isn't in check, give your body a break from the drugs and let those receptors clear out.

I didn't mess with primo back in the early 2000's when I was heavily using AAS, combo of not overly trusting what was out there ( can't even imagine the volume of fake primo and organon yellow tops guys injected back then) and the fact fell in love with EQ. Fast forward 20 years later and my stash consists of things like primo, masteron, var etc...I was one injection in to my first primo cycle in march and then shut it down when everything closed. It's nice to see some posts with moderate dosages, to each their own but if you have to do monster doses you've likely been on way too long or your training/diet isn't in check, give your body a break from the drugs and let those receptors clear out.

This is the truth.
At a certain point it doesn’t seem what you put into yourself you don’t grow anymore.
You need a break from gear, rest, re evacuate diet etc.

I was the worst for this for far too long
Just add more and more and more

This is the truth.
At a certain point it doesn’t seem what you put into yourself you don’t grow anymore.
You need a break from gear, rest, re evacuate diet etc.

I was the worst for this for far too long
Just add more and more and more

I was there too brother, I didn't really come off from 2001-2006. Was happy to read you were taking a break after all these years!

I grew very well off 350mg test / 25-50mg of Tbol ed (4 weeks) for 8 weeks last winter, dosages were very low all things considered, the difference is I had 25 years of training under my belt and a much better grasp of nutrition, well that and I was off for so damn long it didn't take much for my body to respond.

My plan with primo will likely be a slow low dose (200-300mg) cycle starting this Dec/Jan and run it right up until I compete next summer.

I didnt dislike it but didnt love it either. Ran it at a gram for a 5 months or so. I looked good but only because my diet was really good and injuries we not holding me back.
I dont see myself buying anymore until i get to the point where i shelf all other compounds

Who here is a primo lover?
How would you rank it against other steroids?
Do you think it is as weak as some claim?
Yes primo is as weak as fuck.
It’s not meant to be strong, and it’s not supposed to be.
Closest thing I can compare it to is test, without the estrogen conversion. And we all know test works, but isn’t a huge mass gainer like dbol or deca.

What it allows you to do is get the effects of running higher test amounts without needing an ai if you keep your test low.

My best cycle for getting lean and still growing, no injuries was 200 mg of test and 400 mg of primo for 4 months, or maybe a bit more.

It has other benefiits, like I’ve never been sick while on primo, even if everyone around me is sick as hell.
Plus my joints don’t hurt the same way.

The downside is I always get pimples.

Not sure how this is a downside. It’s like having your own supply of butter for your toast. 🤢
No like usually one really shitty under the skin type. You know the one you cannot ever pop, bug if you squeeze it, it blows up to a size of a appendage, lol. The one under my chin is still shrinking.

Enjoyed this read. I think I'm going to try running it along side my TRT for 4-6 months and 300-400mg/wk. My main concern is hair. I have a finasteride script and nizoral. At 44 I have a decent amount of hair with a little bit or recession at the temples and a small bit of thinning on the crown that probably only i notice. Should I be ok on Primo? Don't mean to hijack, I just thought this might be a useful question for others besides myself.

Enjoyed this read. I think I'm going to try running it along side my TRT for 4-6 months and 300-400mg/wk. My main concern is hair. I have a finasteride script and nizoral. At 44 I have a decent amount of hair with a little bit or recession at the temples and a small bit of thinning on the crown that probably only i notice. Should I be ok on Primo? Don't mean to hijack, I just thought this might be a useful question for others besides myself.

If you have real primo your hair will be fine
If your primo has been made with primo and mast you will have hair loss. Lady I know bought primo from a certain lab and lost lots of her hair. She found legit primo and hair loss stopped

If your primo has been made with primo and mast you will have hair loss. Lady I know bought primo from a certain lab and lost lots of her hair. She found legit primo and hair loss stopped

I was going to ask the same question as @Nixter. We're in really similar situations: middle-aged, HRT and fin. I was planning to run primo over the winter but got scared off when I read stories of people shedding on it. I guess they didn't have legit primo... now I'm rethinking things.

I've been running 100mg of primo enth with 250mg test weekly since February. I look great and more importantly I feel amazing. I'm not sure if I felt better on any other compound. No sides whatsoever. For me anyway. Yea it's expensive, but it may just become my go to cycle.

How would primo look on my blood work if Doctor wants to babysit me on my trt?
She hasnt tested me in a couple years so may be coming.

would agree with @Taureau - moderate doses of Primo have done nothing to my hairline over an extended period. Mast is much harder on the prostate and hairline. I am yet to find something I don't like about Primo.

I've been running 100mg of primo enth with 250mg test weekly since February. I look great and more importantly I feel amazing. I'm not sure if I felt better on any other compound. No sides whatsoever. For me anyway. Yea it's expensive, but it may just become my go to cycle.
exactly the same as me except my test dosage is lower and my Primo dose is around 150 - is pretty much a part of my TRT now. It is more expensive but at that dose, one bottle last 10 weeks which isn't a lot of cash.